I got my tattoo today!

Also it's not a question of laziness I bet. Unless you know someone it seems that tattoos are very expensive.

Mine was only $128. I think thats relatively reasonable. I knew no one in the shop.

yeah yeah yeah....

any more tattoos in the future? i have an appointment to begin my coloring in a few weeks,i am excited.

I think I want another already. I get addicted to that shit so easily. I got my lip pierced...then I HAD to have a monroe. Then I gauged my ears to a 14...and I HAD to get up to a 0. Now I get a tattoo...and I HAVE to get like 5 million :p

That's exciting! I'm glad you finally settled on colors.

Also it's not a question of laziness I bet. Unless you know someone it seems that tattoos are very expensive.

well,if you have an artist you use , say for all your work the price goes down and you can just pay whatever as you a returning customer, my problem is two fold, one i can never decide on colors,and two, if i go and do everything i want, then what will i do when its done ?

that make any sense?

I think I want another already. I get addicted to that shit so easily. I got my lip pierced...then I HAD to have a monroe. Then I gauged my ears to a 14...and I HAD to get up to a 0. Now I get a tattoo...and I HAVE to get like 5 million :p

That's exciting! I'm glad you finally settled on colors.

dooooooo it up.

i mean its not like they stay forever.:p

Back
Top Bottom