I JUST GOT MENTIONED ON J ROSS

HAHAHA!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I don't know if I'm altogether happy that this dump got a plug though....

Re: HAHAHA!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

> I don't know if I'm altogether happy that this dump got a plug though....

No, me neither....*cough*

> No, me neither....*cough*

no I guess people might come on here and see your bear profile LOL 5.5 inches hahahahah

If it didn't involve me i would edit out the reference, video to follow hahahha!!

Why don't you just f*** off? No really, just f*** off, you're embarrassing.

> Why don't you just f*** off? No really, just f*** off, you're
> embarrassing.

no YOU're embarrassing 48 year old 5.5 inch cock into grizzlies LOL, so yeah what is 'fishing' anyway, ahahaha!!!!

Listen you f***ing mutt,this thread is celebrating Ian's triumph so stop hijacking it with your crap

Re: Listen you f***ing mutt,this thread is celebrating Ian's triumph so stop hijacking it with your

No really, what is this 'fishing' thing you're in to, HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Does anyone know what this insect is wittering about?

No one knows what you're talking about clown, as usual.

Re: Does anyone know what this insect is wittering about?

> No one knows what you're talking about clown, as usual.

You said you were into 'fishing' in your bear profile, so come on, tell us what it is LOL!!!!!

Help me to understand you.

> You said you were into 'fishing' in your bear profile, so come on, tell us
> what it is LOL!!!!!

What "bear profile"?? What the f*** are you on about dimwit?? No really, do you have a point you're trying to make, I'm really interested..... Will you ever realise what you are, feel ashamed and embarrassed, and then try to change? Will that ever happen, or are you destined to be what you are now for all time?
You have no personality, you are repetitive, mind numbingly boring, no one here likes you, in fact you are probably the most hated "person" here, just what motivates something like you to even go on existing?
You ought to meet me sometime, it can be arranged, I'd be fascinated to hear your reason for pecking at me so often. I wouldn't hit you because I genuinely believe that you have been punished enough by having to be you. Now why don't you just give up being a nuisance.

Back
Top Bottom