I need a place to crash.

lurkstyd

Hey, I'm heading to the UK sometime in February or March for a couple weeks.
I've never been there before, and I don't really care where in the UK I go, I just need to get away for a little bit. I'm looking to see if anyone on here knows of anywhere cheap to stay, or has a spare room, even just for a few nights.
thanks for the time.

You may have a little more chance if you gave a few details about yourself ie age, gender and if you have pyschopathic tendancies.

Jukebox Jury

haha. that might help ay?

im 20, im a guy, im a white guy, down for whatever, learn a few things along the way..
anything else?

im 20, im a guy, im a white guy, down for whatever, learn a few things along the way..

Are you hitting on us? ;)

If you're looking for a place that's cheap but not free, I'd think there are plenty of inexpensive hostels to be found.

haha. that might help ay?

anything else?

No, I think that's all the information people need before they let a stranger sleep in their house.

No, I think that's all the information people need before they let a stranger sleep in their house.

:D

A few years ago my girlfriend at the time and I met a teenage boy on our flight back home from a vacation. He needed to take an international train the next morning, and was planning to spend the night by himself in the Central Station. Very bad idea! So we invited him to spend the night in our place. I got a little paranoid and thought he might rob us, so I locked the front door and hid the key :)

Back
Top Bottom