I suggested Morrissey for a Festival

Jonas

I asked if they could organize Marianne Faithfull in Colmar next summer as the tour goes on...

They said, yes, but with a co-billing why not.

And I replied them - why not with Morrissey?!

What do the others think about this suggestion?

Colmar is in the east of France, near the German and Swiss border (and near Strasbourg). The Festival takes place in August. Leonard Cohen was there this year, btw. www.foire-colmar.com

So many great artists have been there already, such as Leonard Cohen, Iggy Pop, Patti Smith and many many more...so why not Moz?

But also Leonard Cohen tours next year, and he is much older than Moz. Can't imagine Moz doesn't want the money!

But also Leonard Cohen tours next year, and he is much older than Moz. Can't imagine Moz doesn't want the money!

Oh let's not make that comparison - Moz would lose, big time.

Why lose time? Would you prefer Cyndi Lauper instead?

You don't understand me: I did not say "lose time". I said, Moz would lose, compared to Leonard Cohen (as for tour lenght, length of concerts, general stamina etc.).

You can shake hands, then :)

Actually LC took a 15 year break before touring again in 2008. I'm sure Moz could tour at 65 if he took a 15 year break now... I'm not suggesting he should, but after 4 years of constant touring it'd be better to take 1 or 2 years off to make us all Moz-hungry again in 2012 or 2013.

IIRC, Morrissey said he'd never share a stage with someone?

And he didn't like where his and Bowie's sets overlapped each other

Back
Top Bottom