I wish...

Busy Clippers

What do you wish right now?!

I wish I had somebody to play Risk with...

00044169999main400hg5.jpg

I'd totally play Risk with you! When my friends and I play all we end up doing is bitching over who gets Madagascar. :D

I had an entire course in 9th grade, called Geopolitics. The entire course was us playing Risk, by slightly modified rules. At the end of the 8 weeks, you had to make a case for what your grade should be. The entire class discussed your performance in managing your country, and then you got to defend yourself, then the teacher decided your grade. It was incredible. I got an A. I was a notorious traitor and backed down on many treaties, but my people did not suffer a single class period of famine. I chose butter over guns, and managed splendidly.

I had an entire course in 9th grade, called Geopolitics. The entire course was us playing Risk, by slightly modified rules. At the end of the 8 weeks, you had to make a case for what your grade should be. The entire class discussed your performance in managing your country, and then you got to defend yourself, then the teacher decided your grade. It was incredible. I got an A. I was a notorious traitor and backed down on many treaties, but my people did not suffer a single class period of famine. I chose butter over guns, and managed splendidly.

What's with the "I" that people are putting as their avatar?

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! It's on clearance at Target, people! My local shop has it for $7 and some coin, I saw it there today.

I saw that... they had all of the toys from the Mr Majorum Emporium (or something like that) line. I picked up the wooden remake of Dr Doodle Duck by Fischer Price (the first toy ever produced by them.) I am a sucker for vintage looking toys.

SB950.jpg

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

sorry..90's music flashback :guitar:

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

sorry..90's music flashback :guitar:

and that would be Skeelo.

why do i remember these things?

he was a rapper in the 90s. he had a song with those lyrics that depeche posted. he was a one hit wonder

So I will go out on a limb and guess that Suge Knight and Death Rod did Not Sign Ski-low?

death%20row(1).jpg

or in Didd'y camp...

B0000039QD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I wish I had somebody to play Risk with...

00044169999main400hg5.jpg
I have never played Risk, so you would have to teach me the rules. Can you contract "matrimonial alliances" with your opponent? How about the machiavellian use of flannel? Royal intrigue? Blackmail?

Also, I don't know how ruthless you can be in raspberry penguin flannels, but I look forward to finding out! :sweet:

Codreanu (uxorious potentate)

benji.jpg

I played a thrilling game of Benji tonight.
It was mine when I was little (in 1976 :eek:!). Naturally, I won. :D LOL

I still wish for a living wage for blue-collar Americans. I don't mean to be a downer, but it beats board games and a slinky.

I still wish for a living wage for blue-collar Americans. I don't mean to be a downer, but it beats board games and a slinky.

Forgive me if, after a long day of working with indigent families and AIDS stricken junkies, I just want to come home and play with my toy soldiers. :mad: Nothing against blue collar Americans.

Last edited:
Forgive me if, after a long day of working with indigent families and AIDS stricken junkies, I just want to come home and play with my toy soldiers. :mad: Nothing against blue collar Americans.

who's in charge of volcanoes now? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom