idiot love cover morrissey

i am a "decent chap". and what's wrong with drunken karaoke?
it's just that i knocked the backing together myself.
i'm starting to enjoy this now.

your alter-ego? go on then, lets see it. theres fluid in my shoes at the prospect. i know i can't sing, but maybe you can't do f*** all but try and dish out childish insults. if you only listen to people who are pitch perfect, i pity you. alter-ego? jesus christ, are you using a laptop in a mental institution?

your alter-ego? go on then, lets see it. theres fluid in my shoes at the prospect. i know i can't sing, but maybe you can't do f*** all but try and dish out childish insults. if you only listen to people who are pitch perfect, i pity you. alter-ego? jesus christ, are you using a laptop in a mental institution?

Are you having a conversation with someone who isn't there?

your'e good at riddles? i don't do riddles, i mean what i say. if you think any of this shit is a riddle, you've got problems. did you go to public school? were you made to toast crumpets with your arse cheeks in front of an open fire?

thanks bob, you're not wrong. and i'm dealing with imbeciles. and this is all too easy, but the twats still don't get it.

thanks bob, you're not wrong. and i'm dealing with imbeciles. and this is all too easy, but the twats still don't get it.

4164145_7e599b780d.jpg

your'e good at riddles? i don't do riddles, i mean what i say. if you think any of this shit is a riddle, you've got problems. did you go to public school? were you made to toast crumpets with your arse cheeks in front of an open fire?

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. Violation: Solicitation of a minor. Important warning: If you believe this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I agent currently monitoring this chat. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal database and legal action will be taken.

Tags
cover
Back
Top Bottom