If a couple got married and didn't have children at all...

Will they still have sex?:confused:
I'm confused. There are a lot of couples who don't ever have children who have sex all the time. Birth control was invented for this very purpose.

article-1039901-027AEDC8000004B0-561_468x647.jpg

Having kids usually equals no sex.

Having sex usually equals no kids.
usually.

I never thought about it this way but that's completely true. I wonder what the sex to birth ratio is world-wide.

I never thought about it this way but that's completely true. I wonder what the sex to birth ratio is world-wide.

The more you look into these things, the more fascinating it gets. The conditions have to be so perfect for a child to be concieved, I'm surprised that so many are born. People must have sex a lot.

Have unprotected sex with ten random ladies, and the risk is higher that you get an STD, than you make them pregnant.

(Insert cruel and nasty joke here)

The more you look into these things, the more fascinating it gets. The conditions have to be so perfect for a child to be concieved, I'm surprised that so many are born. People must have sex a lot.

Have unprotected sex with ten random ladies, and the risk is higher that you get an STD, than you make them pregnant.

(Insert cruel and nasty joke here)

Thanks a LOT, random ladies.

Couples who try and have kids tend to have sex for a few months till they get pregnant, then no sex till they want more. Plus it's more like...lets have sex just so you can get me pregnant, lets have sex again...and again...and again in the same position.

Boring....

Lets not forget, sex can be FUN

And thats coming from someone who is in a currently 'childless' marriage.

12 years on and the FUN continues :p

Tags
childless marriage
Back
Top Bottom