If you were to be sex attacked in the toilets which celebrity would you choose as your attacker

Who's Your Celebrity Dream Date of the Toilet Attack Variety?

• Bono

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Irish One From One Direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katie Price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Charles

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Same old shit for 10 years now. Get some new material or get lost, twat.

Standing up for your boyfriend yet again I see. Would you like to be attacked in a toilet cubicle by him or something, you repressed homosexual?

Standing up for your boyfriend yet again I see. Would you like to be attacked in a toilet cubicle by him or something, you repressed homosexual?

I’d like to attack you in a toilet cubicle...shove a pineapple up your ass, maybe...then drown you in piss water. Yeah, that would get my dick hard for sure.

One enoughly small and weak I could kick in the balls and smash his face against the mirror.

kevinspacey.jpg

And the swedish vote goes to

*drum roll*

Mena Suvari

CalculatingSatisfiedGavial-small.gif

Or Thora on the right but she's jewish!

giphy.gif

How much of a lesbo are you Jehne and is it any fun being bisexual these days?

I regret my choice here cause how could I betray Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom like this?

LtDy.gif

I regret my choice here cause how could I betray Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom like this?

LtDy.gif

I am in total denial over the fact she is married so I will only use her maiden name but Urban Evans sounds great and I will proud to have that surname cause a lot of swedish men are glad to take the surname of the bride.

For some reason I hated Jehne once and now I just cannot understand why I did. It seems you have taken over but do I detect just the slightest hint at you being just a tad interested in her?

Cannot be, can it?

I’m not into necrophilia.

Shawn Mendes, hands-down! (Or hand-cuffed, or hands-tied-with-extensioncord, or hands-up, or hands-any-which-way really)

Now I am thinking about a movie in which the toilets begin a revolution and attack people because they are pissed off!!!!

Don’t you mean... because they were pissed on?

Back
Top Bottom