Illustrated Morrissey and Nick Cave vegan cookbooks on Kickstarter

Michael writes:

$15 for a hardcover vegan cookbook

Defensive Eating w/Morrissey & Comfort Eating w/Nick Cave - Kickstarter
Illustrated vegan cookbooks to soothe your troubles by "goths eating things" artist Automne Zingg and traveling chef Joshua Ploeg.

38786_defensive_eating_with_morrissey.jpg

UPDATE July 6:

Amazon.co.uk link from Neil

Related item:

Last edited:
Is it a woman or a man or a hermaphrodite? I can't believe Morrissey fell as target of her/his/its "art".

Ignore Steves tomatoe penne pasta recipe at all costs :pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:ask security Liam !
The Kerrygold Dubliner cheese on toast is Steven's signature dish 8 out of 10.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Ignore Steves tomatoe penne pasta recipe at all costs :pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:ask security Liam !

What's your favourite dish, Benny?

I wonder if Morrissey ever cooks for himself beyond the odd can of beans on toast.
I have my doubts, if he has a personal french fry salter.

Wow ! Check out the "MozBurger" 100% Bord Bia beef just like you get in European McDonalds.
Lovin it ! Golden arches displaying the M in Mozburger !

I wonder if Morrissey ever cooks for himself beyond the odd can of beans on toast.
I have my doubts, if he has a personal french fry salter.
He said somewhere that he is a good cook, but somehow I have my doubts as well. I believe he doesn't invest much time or effort into it. I imagine his fridge is full of jam and some other basic survival items. Something tells me he eats out a lot or have some catering company deliver his food to him. God, I would love to be his personal chef; hats, aprons, high heels and all.

He said somewhere that he is a good cook, but somehow I have my doubts as well. I believe he doesn't invest much time or effort into it. I imagine his fridge is full of jam and some other basic survival items. Something tells me he eats out a lot or have some catering company deliver his food to him. God, I would love to be his personal chef; hats, aprons, high heels and all.
Rumor is he likes his food very bland. As someone who loves to cook, that would break my heart to make bland food for a living, even for Morrissey.

Well I think I'll give the Toad in the huma hole and the Spotted Damon Dick recipes a miss if you don't mind.

I love to cook for people, especially if it's something they like. If he likes bland food so be it. It would make me happy if he liked what I prepared. There is something special about feeding people. It's the mothering instinct in me that kicks in when I see people are nourished, happy and full.

Wow ! Check out the "MozBurger" 100% Bord Bia beef just like you get in European McDonalds.
Lovin it ! Golden arches displaying the M in Mozburger !

I hate to tell you this, but I don't want you to suffer premature death by eating garbage, regardless your spitefull nature.

Do you even do anything else with your time in between hammering F5 for trolling this place? Do you ever feel embarrassed talking to people you know, like, friends or family and think to yourself "god, if they only knew what an absolute dipshit I am at this age still trolling an online message board for a singer they'd think I'm such a loser" ?
I assume you don't because you're further along the spectrum than Morrissey is, but still

Do you even do anything else with your time in between hammering F5 for trolling this place? Do you ever feel embarrassed talking to people you know, like, friends or family and think to yourself "god, if they only knew what an absolute dipshit I am at this age still trolling an online message board for a singer they'd think I'm such a loser" ?
I assume you don't because you're further along the spectrum than Morrissey is, but still

Do you even do anything else with your time other than stalking me Pikey ? You just can't leave me alone can you ? All you need is me ! Do you ever feel embarrassed talking to your family and friends thinking shit if only they new I'm Benny's stalker on Tosserrey Solo !
Oh well at least you recognise the fact that Steven is on the spectrum so that's a blessing.

Mwah darling :kiss:

Home made onion bhaji's with lashings of riata sauce at the moment. How about you ?

Jeez, I had to google it up. I had no idea what that was. I knew it would be something Indian, but couldn't imagine what exactly.

Do you even do anything else with your time other than stalking me Pikey ? You just can't leave me alone can you ? All you need is me ! Do you ever feel embarrassed talking to your family and friends thinking shit if only they new I'm Benny's stalker on Tosserrey Solo !
Oh well at least you recognise the fact that Steven is on the spectrum so that's a blessing.

Mwah darling :kiss:

Of course he's on the spectrum. That's the thing, not many people here are saying he is perfect or faultless. But they are generally able to view him with a moderately unbiased kind of view. Whereas you undercut your own argument by being so extremely against every single thing he does, even simply existing in photos, that it makes everything you say hold less weight. To you, him simply existing in a photo is as abhorrent as him contradicting himself or him strangling a baby. You're like that extreme politician who will absolutely slam the opposition's policies regardless of what they actually say simply because they're on the other team.

I love how the people who hate on Morrissey the most are the ones who subtly imitate him. Very witty calling me Pikey because it's kind of like Pokey, but it's changed a bit! Like Donald Thump. Another reason you're more like Morrissey than you'd care to admit. You absolutely cannot seem to exist without him. And you call him Steven because you know he doesn't like that name! Man, such a funny prick you are!

But I assume the fact you think I should be embarrassed for commenting about you as an admission that you also feel embarrassed for your similar antics. Difference being of course, that I couldn't give a damn about stalking you, whereas you make it your business to find out every facet of Morrissey's life.

Either way, seek help for your obsession.

Home made onion bhaji's with lashings of riata sauce at the moment. How about you ?

So, I am guessing you are a vegetarian? I am MOSTLY vegetarian; I can easily survive on rice and beans. I must say though, I need to have something out of the sea about twice a month. I have been anemic most of my life and including shellfish helped me improve my condition. I guess I told you more than you cared to know. But you asked, so I answered.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom