is anyone using emollient cream?

HIM

i've got excema which flares up sometimes and i use hydrocortisone ointment. it helps, to an extent, but i think that some kind of talking therapy might be more beneficial.

what do you guys think?

and is anybody else taking anything?

Uncle-Sam.gif

i've got excema which flares up sometimes and i use hydrocortisone ointment. it helps, to an extent, but i think that some kind of talking therapy might be more beneficial.

what do you guys think?

Wow...It must be that bad that you can't even spell it :D

Hello HIM, chica suspects that I and you is the same person. :eek:

I haven't had an avatar, but you had once for few days few months ago.
I like hattie, but I'm not married to her.

However, I also use aqueous cream for my dry skin.

Hello HIM, chica suspects that I and you is the same person. :eek:

I haven't had an avatar, but you had once for few days few months ago.
I like hattie, but I'm not married to her.

However, I also use aqueous cream for my dry skin.

hallo kewpie. there might be a reason for chica to think that.

no, i know you're not married to hattie, kewpie. you and everybody else missed out; i recommend her, as a wife, very highly. she's My Best Wife.

i'm not surprised to hear about your dermatological problem. there's an international epidemic of dry skin stuff. glad to hear you're getting the drugs you need, though.

no, i know you're not married to hattie, kewpie. you and everybody else missed out; i recommend her, as a wife, very highly. she's My Best Wife.

i'm not surprised to hear about your dermatological problem. there's an international epidemic of dry skin stuff. glad to hear you're getting the drugs you need, though.

Ew, but my user name is begin with capital K, yours is small k, it's not the same (there are at least three Half a persons and Sweet and Tender Hooligans etc). :p

I know, most of us missed a chance to get married to hattie, but be careful.
Dave has the highest chance to steal her from you. :D

Ew, but my user name is begin with capital K, yours is small k, it's not the same (there are at least three Half a persons and Sweet and Tender Hooligans etc). :p

i see your point. chica's a silly sausage.

I know, most of us missed a chance to get married to hattie, but be careful.
Dave has the highest chance to steal her from you. :D

undoubtedly, dave is a god among men, but i don't rate his chances very highly.

on that note, i shall bid you goodnight.

what do you guys think?

clobetasol proprionate ointment. works perdy good.

i can't believe this thread didn't remain on the 1st page.

i wish i could honestly say i had a cool illness, like everyone else.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Best Husband :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom