Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Did you see "The Simpsons" thread on here? They talk about Michael Jackson.

I miss Michael Jackson so much. I have had a lot of rejection in my life. Michael Jackson seemed so kind and nice. In life we have loss, people we love die, our pets die, we have pain, rejection, control. This website helps with feelings of loneliness, hurt, rejection and worthlessness.

I miss Michael Jackson so much. I have had a lot of rejection in my life. Michael Jackson seemed so kind and nice. In life we have loss, people we love die, our pets die, we have pain, rejection, control. This website helps with feelings of loneliness, hurt, rejection and worthlessness.
if you say so :lbf:

"seemed"

nah, not for me. seems too confusing. not to mention eddy would find it alarming.

but pray, do tell me why it's liberating.
The release of tears and release of you know what at the same time makes for a powerful combo. I like to do it watching ‘Terms of Endearment.’

1270 dead yesterday 546000 total in the us

Well now that the vaccine is being used, there should be less deaths, right?

I hope the media is also giving a number to how many people are not dying due to the vaccine.

Keep us updated, on how many are not dying, won’t you?

I mean, it’s only fair.

:straightface:

yes please keep us updated as to the dumb statistics. how many peeps go outdoors and whatnot.

also please start keeping track of the days that go by without having a Fake C poem in the
notebook. thax👨‍🏫

Back
Top Bottom