Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Being locked up for a year gives me EVERY right to judge others on their obesity and lack of self control. There's no dodging the fact that it's fat people who are succumbing. Of whatever age.

Alcoholics don't do too well either.

Are Patients With Alcohol Use Disorders at Increased Risk for Covid-19 Infection?
In conclusion alcohol consumption, significantly increases the risk of contracting bacterial and viral lung infections (including Covid-19).

Yes, but do they die from it? That's the important thing. I don't mind catching it, I wouldn't like to die from it though.
You are in a (voluntary) high-risk category negatively judging people in another high-risk category. It's not a good look.

Surprised no one's claiming that bacteria doesn't exist & is just a ruse to control the public through hand washing & toiletries. 🙄
Well, you wouldn’t have to stray very far to stumble on a discourse about ablutions and their role in controlling people. But (oddly) it tends to occur amongst those sympathetic with the emergency measures. Strange world.

I really like Lisa Marie Presley she was married to Michael Jackson. Lisa Marie's beloved son Benjamin Keough died tragically last year it is incredibly sad. 😥 Lisa Marie Presley's beloved father Elvis Presley died young too. God bless.
I know. She married sleepily.

I said not many, are you saying there are many fat people on the list as I can't see many at all.
I think the majority of those people would be classed as overweight, yes. And, whilst I’m speculating, some of the pictures seemed professional profile images—and so they’ll likely be old and flattering photos.

Healthy people aren't dying from Covid. It's simply not happening. I've every right to speak my mind and be disgruntled having spent a year having my civil liberties curtailed, people say I'm selfish for carrying on trying to live some kind of normal existence. I'll tell you who is selfish. People who get themselves so fat and unfit that they can't function as part of normal society.
Oh Dale, are you really going to stand up for and claim to be part of "normal society." Anyway, after you've had twenty-five shots at the pub I could run over you on my obese mobility scooter.

Yes. I’m afraid being overweight and easily startled counts for normality these days. We’ve become sedentary slobs.

Well, you wouldn’t have to stray very far to stumble on a discourse about ablutions and their role in controlling people. But (oddly) it tends to occur amongst those sympathetic with the emergency measures. Strange world.

My Gran was convinced that smoking didn't cause cancer & banning cigarette adverts was a capitalist plot. :paranoid:

My Gran was convinced that smoking didn't cause cancer & banning cigarette adverts was a capitalist plot. :paranoid:
My Gran had similar ideas. She happened to be one of the fortunate ones who got thro’ 60 a day but lived to 97. She died happy, and felt vindicated.

My Gran had similar ideas. She happened to be one of the fortunate ones who got thro’ 60 a day but lived to 97. She died happy, and felt vindicated.

It's only a risk factor, it's not inevitable, so someone will get away with it.

I have a ton of allergies, so try to avoid anything likely to trigger wheezing etc.

That said I can’t sleep at all ...
My body is in constant night shift mode....
Before the jab I could get off to sleep for about 1-2 hours then be awake..
Now it’s impossible for me to nod off..
Still haven't slept?

Back
Top Bottom