Is Jake back with Moz??

I thought he was funny and I'm fat. Though at times the R2D2 trance was a little creepy, he seems really smart.

Of course Morrissey doesn't look at him before he gets in the car. That just proves it, doesn't it?

and that he is attracted and has slept with WOMEN AND MEN he has stated several times so (face 90,inrocktibles 95 observer DEC 92 ,AND that robert mackie letter-so he is open to both genders-

Sorry could anyone confirm this??? Is it true?

I am not a gay man, but if I were I'd be gay for Beck.

I'm nearly 39:tears:

Shall we celebrate coz w'eve made it this far?...or commiserate ?

im actually only 34 but i feel the burn so im rounding way up.

but yeah lets celebrate by eating lots of carbs and full cream desserts!

and potato chips. and candy. and donuts.

The more interesting question is whether Jake is bareback with Moz.

I knew it wouldn't be long!!!

:D

Is Morrissey with Jake? You know what.... I don't care!

As long as he's happy and still writes good songs and lets me come and stand in the audience looking at him with a strange mixture of lust and respect... then what do I care who he's with?

Okay... I do care... IT SHOULD BE ME!!!!

I take good photos of people too... I'd be happy to shoot some pics for him.

So was that Jake in the photo or not? It didn't seem to be.

I know this has already been touched upon in the "Moz on Cienega Boulevard' but I am really curious about the use of photo's taken by Jake of Morrissey that are appearing on the new releases. Why? If Moz wants some bare chested younger photo's then there are loads that Linda took which would suffice. Why is he using Jakes? Whether you believe or not that they had a relationship in the 90's you have to admit it is slightly curious that he should start to use the photographs some decade plus later.
Here is a still from the Cienega thread and one of Jake with Moz at a signing, I personally think they look very alike taking in the time that has passed. If you look on the video aswell the height is just about spot on. What do you think? Maybe that old flame has been rekindled;);)

guybi0.jpg

img189.jpg

That is definitely Jake.

I'm... good with faces.

Back
Top Bottom