Is Morrissey gay, discuss

Considering Johnny's been happily married to the same woman since 1985 (been together since 1979) and they have two children together

That makes him even gayer.

Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay, but having a wife and kids to cover it up? That’s not healthy.

Though maybe Marr is humasexual too?

:hammer:

case closed !

:cool:

FFS they dont come any gayer than :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:. back when he could walk he weighed himself 3 times a day!!!!!
WTF??? is that gay or super gay? and if he noticed hed gained a lb he would go out and run for 5 kms at night in the park.doh: and then go on a water diet.doh:doh:
if thats not the epitome of gayness nothing is.:mad:

Reckon since I have been here, this bull ox question has been posted at least 10 times. Reckon you lots are lost. Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy have been living together ever since Uncle Steve moved back home to Moz Angeles in 1987. Ex Senior PA Jake is married with kids and current Senior PA Damon pulls tons of hot chicks out of clubs in Hollywood, I am not even getting as much pussy as Damon. Reckon you loonies need to remember The California Son did not write his own "autobiography". It told you what you wanted to hear so you will buy more and it made him appear in your twisted minds that he is still androgynous and mysterious, which has always been the goal except when you see The California Son devouring an order of jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac and an orange mocha frappucino with Jonesy and Lebron James. Wake the f*** up inn nnn nn nnn nnnnn nnnn nnn n nnnnn it.

Reckon since I have been here, this bull ox question has been posted at least 10 times. Reckon you lots are lost. Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy have been living together ever since Uncle Steve moved back home to Moz Angeles in 1987. Ex Senior PA Jake is married with kids and current Senior PA Damon pulls tons of hot chicks out of clubs in Hollywood, I am not even getting as much pussy as Damon. Reckon you loonies need to remember The California Son did not write his own "autobiography". It told you what you wanted to hear so you will buy more and it made him appear in your twisted minds that he is still androgynous and mysterious, which has always been the goal except when you see The California Son devouring an order of jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac and an orange mocha frappucino with Jonesy and Lebron James. Wake the f*** up inn nnn nn nnn nnnnn nnnn nnn n nnnnn it.

whatever is on the menu sounds like it would end up swiftly in the toilet. gross.

Has Morrissey ever been happy? Maybe, but even if he's had feelings for men at some point in his life I don't think he's into sodomy , hopefully and I believe he may be Christian now

Back
Top Bottom