'Is Morrissey retiring' in tomorrow's NME

Maurice E

they're running an article on it tomorrow.
scroll down this a little...
http://www.nme.com/magazine

considering that, in a True to You Q&A session published a few weeks ago, he said that was trying to decide whether to spend the rest of the year touring or recording a new album, this speculation seems a little misplaced…

they're running an article on it tomorrow.
scroll down this a little...
http://www.nme.com/magazine

considering that, in a True to You Q&A session published a few weeks ago, he said that was trying to decide whether to spend the rest of the year touring or recording a new album, this speculation seems a little misplaced…

Well, considering one of their staff started a thread in order to write this story, you could say they made it all up. Again. Shoddy, shoddy journalism. I'll still buy it though.

Peter

Well, considering one of their staff started a thread in order to write this story, you could say they made it all up. Again. Shoddy, shoddy journalism. I'll still buy it though.

Peter

HAHAHA, wonder how it would look to send a letter to the NME saying that we are aware their staff are resorting to browsing Morrissey Solo for stories on the great man :p soon they will be using our comments as quotes...New Morrissey Express indeed.. :rolleyes:

Peter

Hehehe...it's bit mobid, but would like to know whose comments are used in the article.

Incidentally, you can post NME's forums congratulating their laziness and demand them to pay you if you're quoted. :p

Must be a slow news week.

Ah well, any publicity is good publicity, right?

hopefully morrissey do not react the same way
like johnny did to the "the smiths to split" story....

hopefully morrissey do not react the same way
like johnny did to the "the smiths to split" story....

...and lets hope that the NME don't repeat the "The Smiths to Split" farce that they ran every week for what seemed like an eternity, until eventually they did?

The NME should retire.

Last edited:
I fear that what will be published tomorrow will be just a bunch of crap and lies... And worst of all, I know that my sad colleagues can distort whatever we might have said, just for the convenience of their piece, which can end up in terrible disgrace from Morrissey to us...

I hope tomorrow we are not regreting tomorrow to have replied that infamous thread.

I fear that what will be published tomorrow will be just a bunch of crap and lies... And worst of all, I know that my sad colleagues can distort whatever we might have said, just for the convenience of their piece, which can end up in terrible disgrace from Morrissey to us...

I hope tomorrow we are not regreting tomorrow to have replied that infamous thread.

I don't regret one word that I said...

And I love my royalites check :D

I know this isn't very ladylike of me, but I wipe my butt with the NME

Back
Top Bottom