Is your other half a smiths/morrissey fan?

Girl i went out with tongiht ain't.... but then shes fit as f*** and from NZ so I don't really care....... When Isay fit I mean FIT!

So, Sir Alec, is (s)he? ;)

I'm single. But my last ex was a fan. Always good

My boyfriend is not a fan but he tolerates it since both his brother and i are really into smiths & moz so he kinda goes along. He has no problem going to the gig with me or listening to the same song over and over again but he'll most likely change the channel/radio station if Moz comes up and i'm not there to witness it :)

I don't live in the UK, there is a radio station here where I live that plays his songs often enough (In the future when all's well is still climbing in their charts - next week coming within top 10)

Oh, right.

Well, it was either that you don't live in the UK or that you're one of those types who likes to embellish...cos we all know Morrissey doesn't get any airplay over here ;)

Yes, my other half which is in actully my best friend. Not romantically involved. Yes he does like Moz and The Smiths, but not as much as I, oddly enough, he discoverd the Smiths first, but I was the one who got us really involved.

Yes, my other half which is in actully my best friend. Not romantically involved. Yes he does like Moz and The Smiths, but not as much as I, oddly enough, he discoverd the Smiths first, but I was the one who got us really involved.

Ah! Same! Sort of! My best friend got me into The Smiths/Moz. Like, she loves him. The Smiths are her favourite band ever. The night we went to see him in Manchester, she cried just like I did when he walked out onstage! ...she just isn't quite as sad and obsessive as I am about him :D

noone around me is into moz and smiths.it makes me alone and f***ed up sometimes

I've converted mine. :)

Back
Top Bottom