It’s not about politics

I think you're right, Aubs. As an Irishman my sympathies have always been with the Palestinians who had their land stolen from them. Moz's apparent sympathies for Israel seem to suggest he agrees with the 'counter-jihad' and pro-Israel line of the likes of Ezra Levant and Rebel Media, who allegedly funded For Britain and AMW, including her UKIP leadership bid, jokingly alluded to by Moz in his BBC6 show at the time. Here they are discussing Morrissey in 2018. Moz mention from about 7'29'' in. Moz's comments about halal funding terrorism, and the subject matter of songs like Bonfire and Notre Dame, are interesting when considered alongside his apparent love of Israel. Love is blind, after all.

You are so sick.

Morrissey has said nothing & you're - yet again - posting your political crap & pretending he agrees with it.

At least we've established you're a racist.
Have we?

I’d better tell my multi ethnic family, my black auntie, mixed race cousins and my mixed race girlfriend, they’ll be so disappointed.

I didn’t even know myself until today when in your infinite knowledge and wisdom you pointed it out to me! 😢

Morrissey's never supported the Israeli government, it's army or American intervention in the middle-east. In November 2017 - as well as saying he'd kill Trump given a button to press - he said:

I love this city [Tel Aviv]. The rest of the world does not like Israel well. But the people there are very generous and friendly. You should never judge a people by their government. It is very rare for the government to reflect the wishes of the people.

Have we?

I’d better tell my multi ethnic family, my black auntie, mixed race cousins and my mixed race girlfriend, they’ll be so disappointed.

I didn’t even know myself until today when in your infinite knowledge and wisdom you pointed it out to me! 😢
I had the same experience. After Karen in her infinite wisdom informed me I was racist, I had to go and burn all my Sly and the Family Stone albums!

This desperation to get Central to post something - or Morrissey to say something on stage - that you can smear your own racism over is just horrendous.

It might have been more useful if you stopped making racist posts.

113f5f8f-13f6-4664-9ad7-efb5dc11fc47.jpeg

Morrissey's never supported the Israeli government, it's army or American intervention in the middle-east. In November 2017 - as well as saying he'd kill Trump given a button to press - he said:

I love this city [Tel Aviv]. The rest of the world does not like Israel well. But the people there are very generous and friendly. You should never judge a people by their government. It is very rare for the government to reflect the wishes of the people.

That’s a lovely sentiment, but “generous and friendly” might come more easily to the people in a wealthy seaside resort than the malnourished impoverished people trapped in a walled strip of land. It’s odd that the man who wrote This Is Not Your Country and boasts about dying with both of his hands untied would write a song about the nice people of Israel over taking an interest in the plight of the Palestinians. I still love the song, but it’s a strange one.

That’s a lovely sentiment, but “generous and friendly” might come more easily to the people in a wealthy seaside resort than the malnourished impoverished people trapped in a walled strip of land. It’s odd that the man who wrote This Is Not Your Country and boasts about dying with both of his hands untied would write a song about the nice people of Israel over taking an interest in the plight of the Palestinians. I still love the song, but it’s a strange one.
I don't think history is Morrissey's best subject. Irish Blood English Heart suggests that the British royal family salutes Oliver Cromwell, the man who chopped off Charles I's head. I just don't think he knows or has looked into enough how the state of Israel was created. It's a story in which the duplicity of the British Empire is central. The short documentary below gives a good summary, including making reference to the Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, when Zionist paramilitaries executed in cold blood about 200 innocent Palestinian Arab men, women, and children in the village of Deir Yassin, in order to drive thousands more from their land. Sound familiar? What short memories we have in the West.

I don't think history is Morrissey's best subject. Irish Blood English Heart suggests that the British royal family salutes Oliver Cromwell, the man who chopped off Charles I's head. I just don't think he knows or has looked into enough how the state of Israel was created. It's a story in which the duplicity of the British Empire is central. The short documentary below gives a good summary, including making reference to the Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, when Zionist paramilitaries executed in cold blood about 200 innocent Palestinian Arab men, women, and children in the village of Deir Yassin, in order to drive thousands more from their land. Sound familiar? What short memories we have in the West.

Interesting documentary. I don't think anyone at the time of World War One could have anticipated how many European Jews would want to move to Palestine. A relative of mine was conscripted just before the end of the Second World War and was sent to Palestine when it was still under British Mandate. One of his roles was to try to prevent ships and boats full of Jewish refugees from landing, because the British had agreed to limit immigration. He said it was chaos there and a very upsetting job to be given. Sadly he's no longer alive. I do wish I'd paid more attention when I was younger.

2 more insights that made some sense to me and try to bridge gaps. The 2nd is Gabor Mate, Holocaust survivor. The world can't tolerate this sort of behavior anymore, though Sudan, Armenia, Syria, Ukraine, Bahrain... Disgusting. Listening to WPINOYB. That helps.

&

Apparently this Jew’s bloodlust was satiated over the past few days by Israel bombing Gaza and killing over 2,000 people, enough so that he feels comfortable walking back his calls for genocide (sort of anyway; he just modified his language a bit). For that, he has people on Twitter calling this updated tweet “commendable”, that it “requires a lot of humility”, it’s a “very rare and praiseworthy” thing to do, only “a real man” would apologise like this, etc.

If a white man took a look at the black on white crime figures in the US and announced on Twitter that a city like Baltimore or Detroit should be destroyed because of it, then had a change of heart a few days later and tried to apologise, it wouldn’t be that simple. His life would be over. He certainly wouldn’t be called courageous for changing his mind about wanting to wipe out large numbers of people. But this Jew will continue on with his career like nothing ever happened. He was free to spread his genocidal rhetoric with impunity. And they wonder why much of the world hates them.

3E52D4EE-DC8F-4689-A868-92634980458F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom