It’s not about politics

Ohhhhh her! Yeah, she's lovely. No way, malarkey is way more Suzanne Moore mixed with ava Evans. Some ridiculous looking attention seeking pseudo female thing.

Not all loonies are ridiculous-looking, though. There are elements of comedy in this movie (like a hallucination sequence where Michael Rapaport plays Morrissey), but it is mostly a mystery and requires a compelling lead. I was almost going to say, "this is not some Melissa McCarthy project," but then I remembered she was very good in Can You Ever Forgive Me? I'm still not sure if Melissa McCarthy would be right, though, because I'm pretty sure Malarkey is a vegan, so the character should be in good physical health.

Who do you think should play you?

I can't tell you because malarkey might dox me. 😞 it's working with smart people though and you have to be personable and have a good grasp of English, both of which things I have in spades! I've never had an interview for a real job though, and my usual modus operandi for an interview is to go in totally unprepared and giggle my way through it, so I'm a bit nervous about how this will go 😒

If it's working with smart people, then I think your planned answer should go over well. Good luck.

Not all loonies are ridiculous-looking, though. There are elements of comedy in this movie (like a hallucination sequence where Michael Rapaport plays Morrissey), but it is mostly a mystery and requires a compelling lead. I was almost going to say, "this is not some Melissa McCarthy project," but then I remembered she was very good in Can You Ever Forgive Me? I'm still not sure if Melissa McCarthy would be right, though, because I'm pretty sure Malarkey is a vegan, so the character should be in good physical health.
You're hoping she's a sexy loony, ain't you?! We'll she aint, I can tell you that now! shes probably a hoarder, those are the vibes I get: a disheveled old hoarder.

Who do you think should play you?
Ooh now there's an interesting question! I feel like this is something I had an idea about at some point but forgot. Anyway, I think the girl who played sabbath lily in wiseblood would do a good job of being me (although she'd be much too old now!!). Who should play you?
If it's working with smart people, then I think your planned answer should go over well. Good luck.
Thanks audrey!! 😊

I'll be played by Johnny McKnight..
I’m seeing you more as a cross between Janette Krankie and the big one from EastEnders, wearing a Magic Princess outfit from the Disney store, complete with sparkly little handbag and a magic wand with glittery tassels hanging off the end.
IMG_9704.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg

Ooh now there's an interesting question! I feel like this is something I had an idea about at some point but forgot. Anyway, I think the girl who played sabbath lily in wiseblood would do a good job of being me (although she'd be much too old now!!). Who should play you?

Sabbath Lily was played by Amy Wright. She might be too old now, but that's okay, she can do the acting and we'll de-age her with AI technology.

R.cc2497f100cbe926193711a6f2d2a6e3

Who should play you?

I guess Moby, although really it could be any shaven-headed runt. At some point all bald, pasty, glasses-wearing, middle-aged men begin to resemble one another. "Nobody ever looks at me twice."

I like your term, "the crew." For the film version of your conspiracy theory, Michael Rapaport plays Morrissey. "Yo, yo, where my crew at?" Enter Sam and Johnny, teenagers in hoodies and backwards baseball caps, scrolling 4chan on their phones. "Okay, good deal, here's my homies. Where you been? What you got for me today, boys? What's in the news? What are the fans sayin' on the internet?"

Michael Rapaport dialogue pretty much writes itself.
I would go see that movie. :ROFLMAO:

I think "based" is mostly a 4chan/alt-right slang. I don't know if that's a compliment Morrissey wants, but that itself depends on how you view Morrissey. Does he want Anne Marie Waters as empress, or does he prefer fantasizing about gritty prison sex with macho tattooed Latinos? Or both?
Thanks for the correction. Lil B is aware of how he turned a word with negative connotation into a positive, and he does not approve of some alt-right uses, which I've yet to grasp. What this really shows is that people may mean one thing and then be completely misinterpreted by another's different mental framework. What matters then is tolerance. Recently speaking about Assange's trial, Yanis Varoufakis reflected that what he most cherished about Assange as a friend was how he could ferociously disagree with him on issues, without that causing a ripple of hostility in their relationship.

So they informed us that ISIS are responsible for the terror attack in Moscow.

Someone somewhere must think we are really stupid.

Haven’t figured out what's really going on, but I’m not sure I want to as it would probably do my head in.

I think I’m just going to withdraw to my place, no bus, no boss, no rain, no train and most importantly no NEWS. Just my garden, my own little vineyard, beautiful music, the sunset.

I did find this, though:

"Actress and comedian Ivy Wolk joins the ladies to discuss zoomers, #MeToo, Matthew Perry, Morrissey, and more." It's several months old. Did anyone listen to it? Was it in the Strange/unexpected thread? It would've been shortly after Morrissey's four-night residency in New York, which drew Nekrasova, McInnes, and Levant. I cannot bear to listen to these two women for thirty seconds, let alone two hours, so hopefully someone here will have a time-stamp for the Morrissey segment.

They start talking about Morrissey fondly and reasonably, from 1 hour, 17 minutes and 55 seconds in. First time I've listened to this podcast. I don't know who the women are otherwise. Worth putting on the strange thread :)

Morrissey saying bitty things he's picked up from his relatives that have to be turned into a shitstorm by the mainstream media & endlessly repeated by trolls like you - isn't worth paying for.
LS a troll? Hardly. What are you basing that on?
It won't go away because it is inbuilt into Islam. Nothing to do with Western foreign policy.

That's an inbuilt attribution about Islam, and Wikipedia is a West-biased publication.
- in Europe at least, Christianity as a religion is basically over
No. Christianity is having an unusually widespread revival, even in alt-academia.

Racists like you have already been using those songs online.
This reads as multiply slanderous, by calling gash a racist, and by implying a racist is using those songs for said purpose, that the singer is same. Seriously, please think more carefully and slowly when you type. Your words may come back to bite you, friend. Take care.

Last edited:
They start talking about Morrissey fondly and reasonably, from 1 hour, 17 minutes and 55 seconds in. First time I've listened to this podcast. I don't know who the women are otherwise. Worth putting on the strange thread :)

LS a troll? Hardly. What are you basing that on?

That's an inbuilt attribution about Islam, and Wikipedia is a West-biased publication.

No. Christianity is having an unusually widespread revival, even in alt-academia, alt-academia.

This reads as multiply slanderous, by calling gash a racist, and by implying a racist is using those songs for said purpose, that the singer is same. Seriously, please think more carefully and slowly when you type. Your words may come back to bite you, friend. Take care.

It's not even a tiny bit slanderous.

And as Morrissey is currently engulfed by racists - it might be a good thing if took me to court & heard everything that's been going on.

It's not even a tiny bit slanderous.
it might be a good thing if took me to court & heard everything that's been going on.
What's your definition of slander then?

Under the light of scrutiny, what you consider as everything that's been going on will evaporate in a puff of smoke, and you'll be left crying wolf, as for your over-reaction to Ireland's last.

The Moscow attack is mad. World leaders ain't worth sh*t. I'm with seasalt's dismay and way of thinking. 'A cold hand just touched me' -- we are reminded again of what that means.

Going down a rabbit hole, do you happen to know what Dasha Nekrasova's stance is on Israel/Palestine? I tried searching the titles of her podcast episodes, but no dice. I did find this, though:

"Actress and comedian Ivy Wolk joins the ladies to discuss zoomers, #MeToo, Matthew Perry, Morrissey, and more." It's several months old. Did anyone listen to it? Was it in the Strange/unexpected thread? It would've been shortly after Morrissey's four-night residency in New York, which drew Nekrasova, McInnes, and Levant. I cannot bear to listen to these two women for thirty seconds, let alone two hours, so hopefully someone here will have a time-stamp for the Morrissey segment.

Anna Khachiyan of Red Scare is a Morrissey fan and occasionally tweets about him.

What's your definition of slander then?

Under the light of scrutiny, what you consider as everything that's been going on will evaporate in a puff of smoke, and you'll be left crying wolf, as for your over-reaction to Ireland's last.

The Moscow attack is mad. World leaders ain't worth sh*t. I'm with seasalt's dismay and way of thinking. 'A cold hand just touched me' -- we are reminded again of what that means.

It won't evaporate.

Back
Top Bottom