"@itsmorrissey" on Twitter is NOT Morrissey- TTY Statement

Re: TTY Statement - "Itsmorrissey" on Twitter is NOT Morrissey

How could Morrissey be completely unaware that his record company has been tweeting on his behalf? Someone f***ed up. Makes me wonder to what extent he's actually been involved with this recent string of promotional ventures...

They could've avoided this problem by prefacing each tweet with who was writing it. The first tweet (and maybe 2nd) I could've accepted as authentic, but by the third it was into sales shtick. If the first was really him (probably emailed or faxed in and retyped) it should've been "Morrissey: …" while record label tweets were "Harvest: …"

They could've avoided this problem by prefacing each tweet with who was writing it. The first tweet (and maybe 2nd) I could've accepted as authentic, but by the third it was into sales shtick. If the first was really him (probably emailed or faxed in and retyped) it should've been "Morrissey: …" while record label tweets were "Harvest: …"

Harvest just tweeted "@harvest_records: We’ve taken over @itsmorrissey to protect it from interlopers. Alas, it's already time to bid farewell to the account."

Harvest have confirmed they have taken control of the account and will be closing it. Their tweet reads like the account was hijacked but I think they were happy to run it, mis-representing that it was M tweeting for 24hrs, in order to get 200+K new followers but now that Moz has publicly denied it they're saving face by closing shop.

Harvest have confirmed they have taken control of the account and will be closing it. Their tweet reads like the account was hijacked but I think they were happy to run it, mis-representing that it was M tweeting for 24hrs, in order to get 200+K new followers but now that Moz has publicly denied it they're saving face by closing shop.

How f***ing sad, well done Moz, you've f***ed up your PR. Again.

Sounds to me like someone at Harvest has a had a right royal f***ing over from camp Moz. It's a lost opportunity. It really is. The amount that pounced on the mere hint of interaction should tell him that. If I was in charge, I'd say - get back on there, start doing stuff. You'd be ASTOUNDED at the interest that would engender.

P.

I'll have a good laugh once he inevitably starts complaining that the label didn't do enough to promote him.

Or what? I'm sure you're very powerful.

She made you stop what you were doing and respond. Just sayin'.

#art-terrorist #art-hounds #LondoBristolMalvernBirminghamManchesterMassiveAttack #"thankyouBanksy"

Mystery surrounds Malvern's Banksy-style Elgar street art

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news...unds_Malvern_s_Banksy_style_Elgar_street_art/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom