iTunes download

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
YOR pre-order iTunes (UK)

Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.
Get it here. I got mine...

qqtv8l.jpg

...includes digital booklet. College Rock, eh?

Peter

Well, it's the 14th of February, and iTunes is telling me that YOR is available for download today, and yet it won't let me (I pre-ordered). Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Peter

Just downloaded it. The digital booklet is the album covers, lyrics and artwork, 8 pages of it. By the way, are they not wearing the same t-shirts as in the AYNIM video?

Peter

I know this is old fashioned of me, but I will be walking to HMV in Market St in Manchester tomorrow to pick up a physical copy of the album CD/DVD and vinyl (not yet decided whether or not to buy the single CD version).

I'm not going to buy the itunes download. I'll burn the CD - although, to be honest, I've had it for about 4 weeks thanks to the leak - a download of an album doesn't feel real to me, I need a physical thing.

Confusing time to be a music fan...physical...digital...buy it...get it free...Record shops are dying on their arses... not sure how long it will all last for.

Having said all that, is there any chance you could share the digital booklet?

I know this is old fashioned of me, but I will be walking to HMV in Market St in Manchester tomorrow to pick up a physical copy of the album CD/DVD and vinyl (not yet decided whether or not to buy the single CD version).

I'm not going to buy the itunes download. I'll burn the CD - although, to be honest, I've had it for about 4 weeks thanks to the leak - a download of an album doesn't feel real to me, I need a physical thing.

Confusing time to be a music fan...physical...digital...buy it...get it free...Record shops are dying on their arses... not sure how long it will all last for.

Having said all that, is there any chance you could share the digital booklet?

I'm with you on this one Dave......
I just don't get this download nonsence at all..... maybe it's an age thing:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Oh, don't get me wrong, the real, physical ones will arrive in the post tomorrow. I wanted to help the cause and have a look at a 'digital booklet', which I've never seen before.

Peter

Re: The Official I've-just-legally-downloaded-YOR thread!

yeah i don't know what your talking about where are you guys U.K that it allows you to download already frome I-tuneS?

so yeah, i've been legal and haven't listened to it.

Back
Top Bottom