Johnny Marr podcast Happy Place with Fearne Cotton

L

Life Is Sweet

Let's see how many times he drags in Morrissey's name.

:confused:
WTF now we are up to 2 in one day :mad:
this is not normal, something is definitely off with LePepe
he has personality crisis(n)

🇭🇷
:hammer:

Let's see how many times he drags in Morrissey's name.

Hopefully none, if this was recorded post-open letter.

I don't think Marr is winning this fight with the fans. Aly and Ory are even more hypersenstive and hypervigilant about Morrissey lately. They posted about the anniversary of Meat is Murder and any comments complimenting the lyrics or vocal are removed as 'disruptive'. You can say you like the bass and drums tho and obviously anything Johnny. How can you discuss an album if you can't discuss all of it? They make it seem like they take their marching orders from Johnny and it's just turning into a Morrissey hate group now, Aly and Ory call anyone who likes him 'a Mozbot'and make all kinds of negative remarks about him. They also tell people they are 'in the wrong group' which is ridiculous because of course there are Smiths fans there. This is not a good look in a group for Johnny where the admins claim to have a personal relationship and frequent contact with him and they also claim her visits, but he is not on the member list and if he is hiding out under an alt, well, that's pretty pathetic. I post in other fan groups where the musicians are there and will interact, little Johnny is apparently above that.

:straightface:

chances are 100 percent that aly and ory troll here under some of the many fake log ins(n)
along with Jr and the Ms all reporting directly to the motherwig :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:straightface:

chances are 100 percent that aly and ory troll here under some of the many fake log ins(n)
along with Jr and the Ms all reporting directly to the motherwig :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

The Motherwig :lbf:
I do think your theory is correct, there are probably a lot of accounts in there (and some here) that are fake and belong to your list of suspects

Last edited:
Who the hell are Aly and ory? They sound like an Italian dessert!

Who the hell are Aly and ory? They sound like an Italian dessert!
They run a Johnny Marr fan group on Facebook, I think it's the only one, has a little over 5,000 people in it because they are so militant, they drive eveyone away. I don't think anyone would like them for desert 🙃

I don't think Marr is winning this fight with the fans. Aly and Ory are even more hypersenstive and hypervigilant about Morrissey lately. They posted about the anniversary of Meat is Murder and any comments complimenting the lyrics or vocal are removed as 'disruptive'. You can say you like the bass and drums tho and obviously anything Johnny. How can you discuss an album if you can't discuss all of it? They make it seem like they take their marching orders from Johnny and it's just turning into a Morrissey hate group now, Aly and Ory call anyone who likes him 'a Mozbot'and make all kinds of negative remarks about him. They also tell people they are 'in the wrong group' which is ridiculous because of course there are Smiths fans there. This is not a good look in a group for Johnny where the admins claim to have a personal relationship and frequent contact with him and they also claim her visits, but he is not on the member list and if he is hiding out under an alt, well, that's pretty pathetic. I post in other fan groups where the musicians are there and will interact, little Johnny is apparently above that.

Johnny has his own Facebook page with 300k followers where there are loads of comments about the Smiths and Morrissey. No idea who Aly and Ory are but reading your post they seem to have a similar mindset to some posters on here who diss everything Marr, whatever he does.

Last edited:
:)
if the 300 k (down from 800 k) bots on the LePepe are real how come they dont sign up for
the dumb aly and ory LePepe is God page?:lbf: which has 5k a measly amount.
all the dumb FB bots friend each other automatically they are not real peeps(n)
even the ridiculous aly and ory Le Pepe is god page ( god does not wear a wig, aly and ory)
half the membership is aly and ory using fake usernames.:lbf:

what a supercilious dink, this Pep delusions of grandeur

ALY! ORY! I NEED TO BE REFERRED to AS GOD IN THE FACEBOOK PAGE:swear
NO AS IF AND BUTS GET IT DONE:swear

obviously not right in his mind, LePepe(n)

I'm surprised that someone who can't stand Johnny would visit that page. It's too much dribbling even for me, and I love the guy.

I doubt JM has anything to do with it. He's not daft - he knows to keep "superfans" at arm's length, because they might be polite but they're one step away from turning up at your house and rifling through your bins. It would be madness to indulge that kind of stuff and put your privacy/safety at risk.

Once again the Marr haters are filling their empty lives dissecting everything he does and says. It's just too much for them to accept that without him Morrissey would never have got anywhere in music business and would probably still be living in his mother's house. When Johnny rang Morrissey's doorbell, he had already dropped out of the Manchester music scene and with his social skills he would never have started any band at all. Morrissey's talent is undeniable and his own, but he needed a huge push from Johnny Marr to get anywhere as a singer.

according to aly and orys pap on the LePepe the God page, God (aka LePepe :rofl:) reads there regularly.
when those two inhabitants say he reads regularly it likely means that he inspects every post:lbf:

not allowed in the LePewGod forum:

✦ advertising Mike Joyce's DJ nights
✦ Recruiting for cults, including The Cult of Morrissey

fancy those two cheeky twats calling LePep who sings like a :frogface: God while
dissing on Moz with the bit about the "cult of Morrissey" that directive likely handed down
by Jr himself.:mapleleaf:

according to aly and orys pap on the LePepe the God page, God (aka LePepe :rofl:) reads there regularly.
when those two inhabitants say he reads regularly it likely means that he inspects every post:lbf:

not allowed in the LePewGod forum:

✦ advertising Mike Joyce's DJ nights
✦ Recruiting for cults, including The Cult of Morrissey

fancy those two cheeky twats calling LePep who sings like a :frogface: God while
dissing on Moz with the bit about the "cult of Morrissey" that directive likely handed down
by Jr himself.:mapleleaf:
:lbf:

And this, anyone with a bit of sense will know why it's ridiculous, esp the bolded

6. Please do not post anything that could be considered a breach of Johnny's own privacy. This includes unsolicited offstage photography (either by fans or "professional" paparazzi), unpublicised information regarding Johnny's home or family, and hotel locations while on tour.

:lbf:

And this, anyone with a bit of sense will know why it's ridiculous, esp the bolded

6. Please do not post anything that could be considered a breach of Johnny's own privacy. This includes unsolicited offstage photography (either by fans or "professional" paparazzi), unpublicised information regarding Johnny's home or family, and hotel locations while on tour.

Why do you care what their forum rules are, particularly if you don't like the guy? This forum has rules too. Just stay off that forum if you don't agree with the rules.

Why do you care what their forum rules are, particularly if you don't like the guy? This forum has rules too. Just stay off that forum if you don't agree with the rules.
I see both you and Nile are Karens, charming.

Are you an adult? From your behavior, I'm going to assume you are a teenager. In which case, never mind.
I have no idea who or what you are, and I don't really care. Your incessant need to make bitchy posts to me is bordering on obsession now. It is also creepy af that you are asking me if I am underage or you think I am. Stop posting to me, if you are looking for that sort of thing I hope you are properly dealt with.

I have no idea who or what you are, and I don't really care. Your incessant need to make bitchy posts to me is bordering on obsession now. It is also creepy af that you are asking me if I am underage or you think I am. Stop posting to me, if you are looking for that sort of thing I hope you are properly dealt with.

Shush. You're the one obsessed with Johnny Marr and his fan site for some reason. Don't you have homework to do?

Back
Top Bottom