Kig Live: Jakarta now cancelled (November 10, 2023)

Screenshot_20231110-223501.png
Screenshot_20231110-224005.png

Further to discussion in the Bangkok and Hong Kong thread, this appears to have been confirmed in the last ~10 hours - as this tweet was still promoting it then:

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Cannot cancel this late if they already knew. I think Tokyo and Aus/NZ is on!
I haven't had a concert cancelled on me for a long time so I can't remember how much notice people usually get. It's one of the benefits of not getting Morrissey concerts down this way. Less gigs, less cancellations.

It just doesn't make sense to come all the way to Australasia for essentially half of the tour. My thinking is they're just going to cancel the entire tour and maybe try again for next year some time. Personally I'd prefer Morrissey focus on releasing his albums and hang up his tour boots for the time being.
Oh I disagree. Saw him twice this year. 100X better live than recent LPs. Shame he cancelled for you. Very sad. Hope he returns. He is still superb live.

Oh I disagree. Saw him twice this year. 100X better live than recent LPs. Shame he cancelled for you. Very sad. Hope he returns. He is still superb live.
He didn't cancel for me but he did for a lot of other fans and I feel their frustration. btw I had a fantastic time at both shows!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom