Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aware there are, technically, "$185 Morrissey candles" out there, yes

but those candles aren't Morrissey. They're James Woods with a Vanilla f***ing Ice hairdo, and they're appalling

but those candles aren't Morrissey. They're James Woods with a Vanilla f***ing Ice hairdo, and they're appalling

I actually thought he looked a bit like Mitt Romney.

Did you notice the band-aid on his nipple? :p

Dear Brummie boy

I had given up on this place. I spent a little time fighting the moderators and owner myself pointing out the contradictions and the bias hoping for them to see sense I suppose. It didn't work, though they couldn't help but expose themselves at every turn (there were a couple of epic thread battles if you check my history where they show their true colours). I gave up the ghost and stopped posting but on my return (as a sometime lurker and to check my PM's) it seems you have picked up where i left off, which is kind of you and you are doing a grand job of it. You are drawing me back in here (as i want to show my support) which probably isn't a good thing at all, I had decided the best course of action was to ignore this place until it faded away. So do you have a grand master plan and how can i assist? I was once a Brummie Boy myself before i answered London's calling. Anyway you made me laugh and its great that you are almost single handedly holding this place to account.

Keep it up and keep smiling

Hi 'smiler'.

As George Bush said in another context: 'This sucker's going down'.....possibly....maybe....

My understanding is 'the Streisand Effect' has now been discounted and the view is it will all be good publicity for the autobiography / new album. It's way past the 'give 'em enough rope' stage. No one on the World Wide Web is 'anonymous', and there's been some 'very interesting' legal developments recently.

I won't be surprised if there's a 'mass evacuation' of this 'asylum' over the next few months. Once people realise that 'free speech' in the U.K no longer extends to hate-speech and that the cultural tide has turned as the legal issues around Web 2.0 are slowly clarified: then saving their personal reputations of several 'moderators' both here and the U.S will take precedence over their addiction to this troll-fest. Unless, of course, their delusionality is so entrenched that they can no longer separate 'fantasy' from 'reality'. I'm enjoying their 'anonymous' trolling, even though they couldn't catch me out if they surgically combined all their brains into one. It only requires action in the U.K to neuter this site for good.

social narcissist troll.jpg A 'Morrissey-Solo.com' moderator pictured outside Court..

I do have a 'master plan', and it isn't just me.........but it's early days yet and i don't want to ruin the 'surprises' but i have hopes it could become a very famous event in the battle to restore ethical justice to Artists targetted by Sociophathic Narcissists. The only thing that probably matters to Morrissey now is his posthumous reputation. The idea that he's going to just 'lie down and die' in the face of these 'fans' is quite amusing. In effect, his 'online persona' has been hijacked and held for ransom. The 'ethics' of the soi-disant moderators have been well exposed for many, many years. What has not been in place is the legal framework and precedent to drag these trolls kicking and screaming into the harsh light of 'consensual reality'.

'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com'? That was just a warning shot....but that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll be banned, but I've already made all the philosophical points needed to render this site completely redundant. Took about 24 hours. As I have a life as in 'real life' I won't be wasting more than a few hours now and then. Surgical strikes just when the Social Narccisists think I've 'gone away' for good.

Sparkhill/Small Heath. And it's time to ramp up the paranoia......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4

'There's a right way
There's a wrong way
And there's even a Victorian legal system of
Noise
It's the best revenge ...'

It's not just about Morrissey. It's much bigger. Much, much bigger:

http://thetrichordist.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/the-human-rights-of-artists/

At what stage does a 'fan' site stop being 'free speech' and become an organised, systematic campaign of malicious reputational destruction? I think it's when the 'moderators' allow a supposedly anonymous post on this thread begining 'FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have a BIG mouth....' To allow this catalogue of libel and defamation to remain is an act of criminal psychological terrorism which is now becoming actionable in law in the U.K. At some stage, someone will go over the top and I'll have them by the balls.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...nsch-tells-court-his-computer-was-hacked.html

regards

ps: or maybe i'm just taking the piss :lbf::lbf:

I remember a Facebook post of hers a number of years ago after Morrissey sang the praises of Young the Giant, she was bitter that their name was "Young" and he was singing their praises and not hers. It was one of those moments where you could glimpse into her pure bitterness.

Has he EVER praised her at all? I don't remember him ever doing that at any of the concerts I've attended. Just curious.

@dumb-fc-uk-stuck-in-room-staring-at-candles:lbf: aka: 'Thesmithsmorrissey' winner of 2012 stupid screenhandle award

'I googled "$185 Morrissey candles" and they don't exist, you big liar'

Try 'Bing'. Dingbat.

http://racked.com/archives/2011/08/15/here-is-a-185-morrissey-candle.php

#TrollGiantFAIL!

Lol!, etc

social narcissist troll.jpg

Gosh, this 'troll' thingy is, like, SOOOOOOOOOOO MAJOR-LY DIFFICULT!!! Maybe i should just drop being the most sophisticated sex-pot on Planet Earth and 'join the Morrissey-Solo.com 'community''. Yeah, right, cuz that would be SO fulfilling:lbf::lbf::lbf:

regards......:rolleyes:

Has he EVER praised her at all? I don't remember him ever doing that at any of the concerts I've attended. Just curious.

Isn't lugging her around the world a form of unspoken praise?

Isn't lugging her around the world a form of unspoken praise?

Hmmm....I thought it was because he doesn't know what else to do with her now that he's saddled with her, either that or pity or TV is paying him off. Don't know how she can afford it. Plane tix and hotels are VERY expensive. Her travel agent can't be getting that good a deal for her. She can't be pulling in that much from each gig. Heard she lives in NYC and that's expensive as hell!

er, how exactly can you possibly be 'aware there are, technically, "$185 Morrissey candles" out there, yes but those candles aren't Morrissey.' if:

a) you do not know how to enter search criteria into Google?
b) when you do finally figure that one out, you imagine you are staring at candles of 'James Wood with a Vanilla f***ing Ice hairdo'?

When I search for '$185 Morrissey candles' I don't get any search results showing James Wood or Vanilla Ice so I'm very concerned about you tonight. Perhaps you have been 'alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles' for just slightly too long and it has damaged your eyesight so that you see things on your screen that aren't actually there? Your profile photo perhaps indicates you practice The Bates Method but spectacles or contact lenses may be a more efficacious solution. If, after remedying your defective eyesight, you still see 'imaginary' search results, then you must find a way out of that room and to the nearest hospital and truthfully disclose your alarming 'apparitions'.

I'm sure your co-trolls here will attempt to stabilise you tonight, but they too are 'troubled' by imaginary mental landscapes and you may trigger a catastrophic crisis for them too. As you know 'Skylarker' is in some disarray at my presence and is sulking and brooding in some forlorn corridor away from this main ward. Think of your co-trolls. Remember you are all trapped in this 'Social Narcissism' together. You all co-created it and cannot escape without risking traumatic dissociation and derealization.

Normally I would banish you to the 'Ignore List' without further ado, but that seems to lack compassion. There's something about you that brings out my nurturing instinct........

regards

Hi 'smiler'.

As George Bush said in another context: 'This sucker's going down'.....possibly....maybe....

My understanding is 'the Streisand Effect' has now been discounted and the view is it will all be good publicity for the autobiography / new album. It's way past the 'give 'em enough rope' stage. No one on the World Wide Web is 'anonymous', and there's been some 'very interesting' legal developments recently.

I won't be surprised if there's a 'mass evacuation' of this 'asylum' over the next few months. Once people realise that 'free speech' in the U.K no longer extends to hate-speech and that the cultural tide has turned as the legal issues around Web 2.0 are slowly clarified: then saving their personal reputations of several 'moderators' both here and the U.S will take precedence over their addiction to this troll-fest. Unless, of course, their delusionality is so entrenched that they can no longer separate 'fantasy' from 'reality'. I'm enjoying their 'anonymous' trolling, even though they couldn't catch me out if they surgically combined all their brains into one. It only requires action in the U.K to neuter this site for good.

View attachment 13819 A 'Morrissey-Solo.com' moderator pictured outside Court..

I do have a 'master plan', and it isn't just me.........but it's early days yet and i don't want to ruin the 'surprises' but i have hopes it could become a very famous event in the battle to restore ethical justice to Artists targetted by Sociophathic Narcissists. The only thing that probably matters to Morrissey now is his posthumous reputation. The idea that he's going to just 'lie down and die' in the face of these 'fans' is quite amusing. In effect, his 'online persona' has been hijacked and held for ransom. The 'ethics' of the soi-disant moderators have been well exposed for many, many years. What has not been in place is the legal framework and precedent to drag these trolls kicking and screaming into the harsh light of 'consensual reality'.

'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com'? That was just a warning shot....but that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll be banned, but I've already made all the philosophical points needed to render this site completely redundant. Took about 24 hours. As I have a life as in 'real life' I won't be wasting more than a few hours now and then. Surgical strikes just when the Social Narccisists think I've 'gone away' for good.

Sparkhill/Small Heath. And it's time to ramp up the paranoia......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4

'There's a right way
There's a wrong way
And there's even a Victorian legal system of
Noise
It's the best revenge ...'

It's not just about Morrissey. It's much bigger. Much, much bigger:

http://thetrichordist.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/the-human-rights-of-artists/

At what stage does a 'fan' site stop being 'free speech' and become an organised, systematic campaign of malicious reputational destruction? I think it's when the 'moderators' allow a supposedly anonymous post on this thread begining 'FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have a BIG mouth....' To allow this catalogue of libel and defamation to remain is an act of criminal psychological terrorism which is now becoming actionable in law in the U.K. At some stage, someone will go over the top and I'll have them by the balls.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...nsch-tells-court-his-computer-was-hacked.html

regards

ps: or maybe i'm just taking the piss :lbf::lbf:

Okay - let me know if i'm needed - pretty much everything you need to know can be found here:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...interview-on-Greek-website-LiFO-(July-4-2012)

Small heath........I know it well - too well. This site is doing itself in by the way - it probably doesn't need our help, the wheels are coming off by themselves. Perhaps a mass exodus is (over) due but where to and when?

er, how exactly can you possibly be 'aware there are, technically, "$185 Morrissey candles" out there, yes but those candles aren't Morrissey.' if:

a) you do not know how to enter search criteria into Google?
b) when you do finally figure that one out, you imagine you are staring at candles of 'James Wood with a Vanilla f***ing Ice hairdo'?

When I search for '$185 Morrissey candles' I don't get any search results showing James Wood or Vanilla Ice so I'm very concerned about you tonight. Perhaps you have been 'alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles' for just slightly too long and it has damaged your eyesight so that you see things on your screen that aren't actually there? Your profile photo perhaps indicates you practice The Bates Method but spectacles or contact lenses may be a more efficacious solution. If, after remedying your defective eyesight, you still see 'imaginary' search results, then you must find a way out of that room and to the nearest hospital and truthfully disclose your alarming 'apparitions'.

I'm sure your co-trolls here will attempt to stabilise you tonight, but they too are 'troubled' by imaginary mental landscapes and you may trigger a catastrophic crisis for them too. As you know 'Skylarker' is in some disarray at my presence and is sulking and brooding in some forlorn corridor away from this main ward. Think of your co-trolls. Remember you are all trapped in this 'Social Narcissism' together. You all co-created it and cannot escape without risking traumatic dissociation and derealization.

Normally I would banish you to the 'Ignore List' without further ado, but that seems to lack compassion. There's something about you that brings out my nurturing instinct........

regards

By the way it might save me a little time if you forward me your "ignore list" if i do decide to hang about. I don't like that option as a rule but I think it may be funny if it turns out that the vast majority of user have the same 4 or 5 users on ignore.

By the way it might save me a little time if you forward me your "ignore list" if i do decide to hang about. I don't like that option as a rule but I think it may be funny if it turns out that the vast majority of user have the same 4 or 5 users on ignore.

Here is his ignore list.

My secretary will forward you the current list tomorrow, but at the moment she is 'busy'.

regards

secretary2.jpg

Here is his ignore list.

You're not my 'Secretary'.

If you wish to apply for that role, please send me your resume. I am particulary interested in your communication skills.

I'm aware that your written work is very poor quality from reading your 'fascinating' ruminations on this site.

However, you may have excellent oral skills. I never turn away a secretarial candidate with advanced oral skills and full training will be provided should there be any skill gaps identified. Ifyour oral skills are a new facet of your secretarial career, I would be delighted to provide you ample opportunities to improve.

regards

ps: if you're male, I'm an equal opportunity employer

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/trailer.html

regards

Last edited:
You're not my 'Secretary'.

If you wish to apply for that role, please send me your resume. I am particulary interested in your communication skills.

I'm aware that your written work is very poor quality from reading your 'fascinating' ruminations on this site.

However, you may have excellent oral skills. I never turn away a secretarial candidate with advanced oral skills and full training will be provided should there be any skill gaps identified. Ifyour oral skills are a new facet of your secretarial career, I would be delighted to provide you ample opportunities to improve.

regards

ps: if you're male, I'm an equal opportunity employer

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/trailer.html

regards

I know, I know, you watched Secretary and you felt a twitch in your 'little man'. Welcome to the adulthood. I would suggest you step away from the keyboard. Wipe it down, take a five minute break and come back with a different personality. This one has gotten old. Fast.

Your parents would be embarrassed if they realised what you were writing on here. I'm embarrassed on behalf of them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom