Live Webcast of Coachella

It works for me if I open it in a tab I'm not viewing. Then I can hear but not see. After a while, then I can watch it, but if I do anything else it gets choppy again.

I have some program that captures video but I forget. You can grab the audio with audacity. there is time to learn how to use it before Morrissey appears.

edit: like the poster above said, it is not live. It is dark here, but light onscreen.

i gave up after seeinf the error page. n ow i'm watching to mgreen do karaoke versions of the hits of fthe 70s

Thanks for the responses!
I'm planning to watch until Moz comes on (or until it's time to drive to Oakland, whichever comes first) :). I'm just worried about our friends in different time zones who are scheduling sleep, etc around this, believing it to be a "live" stream.

(and of course, as soon as I type this, the whole thing goes black anyway):mad:

I'm on a Mac with AT&T highest possible bandwidth and it is still intermittent at best. I think they are over capacity. Too frustrating to try to watch this. I really hope someone has success with this and is able to capture and upload it tomorrow. Us East Coast working types need sleep. Morrissey would keep me up, but not random bursts of Conor Oberst.
Flax, bless you, I hope you enjoy it and let us all know how everything goes.

i just saw 5 seconds of conor oberst an now nothing. :(
guess ill just wait for the boot.

I can't believe it was working flawlessly for The Hold Steady (I couldn't care less), and it just flickered and went black for Conor Oberst. :mad:

working awesome now. unfort its conor oberst still.

I was having the same problem you guys are talking about. I found an alternative streaming page. Hope this works for you all too. Go to http://music.att.net/ and click the Coachella link under Concerts. This is different than the link on the main Morrissey-Solo page. Trust me. Crossing my fingers for you guys.

My friend is there. So far:

This Charming Man
1st of the Gang (Looks like a different encore tonight) ;)
Black Cloud
Gf in a coma
Irish Blood
How can anyone know how i feel?

I was having the same problem you guys are talking about. I found an alternative streaming page. Hope this works for you all too. Go to http://music.att.net/ and click the Coachella link under Concerts. This is different than the link on the main Morrissey-Solo page. Trust me. Crossing my fingers for you guys.

My friend is there. So far:

This Charming Man
1st of the Gang (Looks like a different encore tonight) ;)
Black Cloud
Gf in a coma
Irish Blood
How can anyone know how i feel?

he's playing a shorter set.. doubt there will be an encore

It's working good for mw right now. fingers crossed it stays that way.
:)
I really should be in bed as I'm stuffed with the cold. The things we'll do for Morrissey eh ?

i've done all of what you guys have said and i'm still getting ober goober..

what now... why can't i see moz?

i've done all of what you guys have said and i'm still getting ober goober..

what now... why can't i see moz?

Theyre gonna broadcast him at 9 PST. :D

Last spoke to Carol
Some girls are BIGGER than others

Back
Top Bottom