liverpool - touts

alex

any ideas whether i can get tickets for a modest price??? how much have they been going for??

out tout the touts!

I turned up at the bridgewater hall 5 mins before Morrissey came on and purposely only had £20 in my pocket. nothing else other than car keys!
went up to the first tout who said 'no way' and claimed he was the only tout left even though i could see three others about 20 meters away.
went over to them and said
'before you start all i have is 20 quid. take it or leave it there is no debate.'
two of them immediately argued between themselves as to which one would sell it to me as no one else was around fan wise to buy the remaining tickets.

of course you take the risk of getting there that late and all tickets have gone but I've been to 7 gigs and touts have been left with tickets at the start of each one.

PS if any Mickey Mousers offer you a Cup Final ticket, dont take it, it has been nicked!!!!

we queued up outside the Philharmonic at 7am the day the tickets went on sale - I can tell you now that 80% of the queue were touts buying as many tickets as possible, I'm sure they will be there from 7pm flaunting their wares - however the box office logged the name and address ( checked by computer ) of all over-the-counter purchases for security and did say that if you were not the person who bought the ticket they would be invalid, so take care - although goodness knows how they will enforce that one - despite it being all seated.

good luck - but don't pay above face value.

Rich

the whole of the Philharmonic is seated - and the seats are very fixed, although its a more classical venue - and the seating goes right up to the stage, which is very low - if you sit on row A you are 3 feet away from Morrisseys feet, which will be eye level - I don't fancy being security.

Back
Top Bottom