London - Eventim Apollo (March 19, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Half A Person / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy.

Media items:

Last edited:
Suedehead

I don't think she was planning on eating them, or force feeding them to other people at the venue 🙄
The flowers ban was put in place by Morrissey a long long time ago and has been a stated restriction at all venues ever since.

The reason was that it started to cause a safety issue on stage with the numbers of flowers being thrown and a slipping risk for him.

Ripper

Encore of…..

(Wearing Hammersmith T-shirt)

Hooligan

Etc!
Cheers for the blog.
Yes, thanks to those kind enough to go to the trouble of bringing us show footage and details :flowers:

As Shakespeare wrote about Cleopatra, ‘age cannot wither her, nor custom stale her infinite variety…’: so it is with Moz 💚

Wonder why he doesn't play Rebels Without Applause anymore. Brilliant song

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Half A Person / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy.
Consistently disappointing...so much for London...oh to what could've been...

Has Moz ever told how he builds his setlists? I'm curious because he changes the order every night

I thought it was a great gig , the usual spacing of the songs in the setlist stopped it being truly fantastic, that run of
I wish you lonely
Jim Jim falls
Arms around Paris
Telephone rings

Kinda killed it , but was certainly a lot more energy from the crowd at front tonight
Although another shoutout for previous for some reason

I thought his voice was great but he did have the throat spray going a few times

Overall really enjoyed the gigs I saw in this mini European tour , loved trouble loves me being in the sets again

Back
Top Bottom