Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

David T

Thank you very much for recording this. The song is beautiful.

cossy

Finder's Keepers - Chairmen of the Board

aka - Inspiration for Mike Farrell's trombone debut on "I Just Want to See The Boy Happy"

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only able to listen to the 1st 45 mins. Had plans this afternoon. Thanks for recording that and posting it!!! Wish I could have heard the whole interview.

:guitar: Thanks so much for listening today, everyone.
Jose and I were so happy with the show today.
I really wanted to cry when Mikey was next to me playing the accompaniment on accordion to Let Me Kiss You with Jose singing and Tom on guitar. It was just beautiful and such a real moment. He's a swell guy, too, as you heard. Very nice.

I didn't have a chance to mention, Kristeen Young will also be playing at the Roxy in Hollywood on May 22. Seems to be the same night as the Sweet & Tender Hooligans' annual "birthday show" down the street at the House of Blues. As to whether they might be staggered enough in timing, I don't know (can try calling the venues if interested). www.myspace.com/kristeenyoung

I will be in Manchester hopefully with tickets in hand (nailbiting over snail mail)!

And Girl in a Coma's myspace is: www.myspace.com/girlsinacoma

Cheers, Everyone!!:thumb:
romeogirl

Finder's Keepers - Chairmen of the Board

aka - Inspiration for Mike Farrell's trombone debut on "I Just Want to See The Boy Happy"

:thumb:

Awesome, Je Suis Julie!
I took note of this when Mikey mentioned it. Are you able to convert to mp3 and post a link?

romeogirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show on Sunday. Mike Farrell's anecdotes were interesting and informative. José's version of "Let Me Kiss You" en Español was sublime, added a rather nice, if melancholy, touch to the original, while translation is a really difficult task! It would be nice if Indie could archive "Breakfast with The Smiths" on their site if this is possible, to sidestep the trying to record and post the show issue.

Have fun at Morrissey's birthday show, Romeogirl!

I missed it too, I was away from home, otherwise I might have recorded it.
please if anyone have this, share it with us!

Thanks so much for "bumping," Je Suis Julie!
Today is pre-recorded, but hope you & everyone enjoy!

Sorry I was unable to make it into the studio/call in for a Manchester review. My blogs are posted on the show pages for any who care to look.

Happy Listening! :guitar:

Viva Our Dearest Love,
romeogirl

Thanks for also listening today, McLovin and nowherefast944. :thumb:

McLovin, have you tried setting the Indie1031.com live stream page as a 'Favorite' site on your web browser (there should be a menu item at the top of the screen that allows you to do that)?

Or if you're on a Mac computer using the Safari web browser, you can set that webpage to your 'Bookmarks Bar' via the top 'Bookmark' menu. Then you always have it at hand to click on every week or anytime, no matter what website you're viewing on the net. Makes it very convenient!

Cheers,
romeogirl

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom