looking for some company?

lurkstyd

im going to be heading to england around this time of next year for a month, i dont know anyone there, and have never been there before. im wondering if there is anyone with a couch to spare haha, or have some company while im there? if anyone can help out, much appreciated... i havent picked a specific place in england, i just know london is where i want to be next year.

Could you give us a bit more information about yourself?
For example, could you let us know in advance if you have pyschopathic tendancies, or are likely to steal our belongings whilst out at work?
Or will you turn into a stalker when asked to leave after staying for a week or two.
These things are important before members here can decide to let you stay or not.
:popcorn:

Jukebox Jury

im going to be heading to england around this time of next year for a month, i dont know anyone there, and have never been there before. im wondering if there is anyone with a couch to spare haha, or have some company while im there? if anyone can help out, much appreciated... i havent picked a specific place in england, i just know london is where i want to be next year.

You should be prepared to post pictures, at the very least.

just sayin'

im 20, i'll be 21 when i come out there though.
haha pretty chill here, just looking to meet some new people and some friends perhaps... would like to just check the area and all that fun stuff. i just really need to get outta the states, and its always been a plan to head that way, and thats the perfect time for me. i can answer any questions anyone has... its more or less just a place to crash, as for i will be out during the day enjoying the atmosphere and taking pictures and filming some stuff. it would be cool to meet someone cool enough thats willing to show me some cool things and just have a good time!!

There was only that one; and I sent it to you. There was no actual nudity involved, remember?

Besides, it was a campaign contribution. Technically I believe it could have been deducted from the total number sent, if any.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Real Talk

Back
Top Bottom