maybe a question to older members

ALLIE WALLS

Just wondering if anyone has the same experience as me. Anytime you have a long lead at your fingertips such as when mowing the lawn or even a long headphone cable you try to whip it like Morrissey does over the head circa 91?

Alan

hahahahaha!!. great thread Allie Walls! I can just picture that...in the middle of the garden in July, casually mowing the lawn and sneaking a violent cord-whip in every few minutes, hoping no-one sees... that, and the mumbled miming as you're doing it :D

LMAO! I just attempted to do that with the vacuum cleaner cord a few days ago and realized I have no talent for it at all. :D I thought at the time that we all probably do that occasionally.

Curiously, I've never even thought about trying it.

But if others like to do it, I don't see what's wrong or strange with it. Just don't smack anyone with it! Unless your smackee enjoys that kind of thing. ; )

I can't say I've ever knowingly whipped a cord, but a do roll around on my floor a lot.

:D:D:D

Just spilled my Cabernet Sauvignon all over the keyboard.

"Thread-starter Of The Year" award goes to Allie.

I don't mow the lawn, it's BF's job...but I could make a suggestion to make the lawn-mowing procedure more exciting for both of us. Oh dear.

Just wondering if anyone has the same experience as me. Anytime you have a long lead at your fingertips such as when mowing the lawn or even a long headphone cable you try to whip it like Morrissey does over the head circa 91?

Alan

Ehh... sometimes... but it has nothing to do with Morrissey's... My work keys are on one of those oversized shoe lace thingy's that's name escapes me.

Anyway... I spin it around but because I was once a lifeguard. Anyone who was knows what I mean concerning the whistle twirl... two fingers... spin whistle as they wrap... then one they comlpletely wind... reverse and go the other way... Passes time...

Alan

I tried it with the iron the other day... I've still got the scars to prove it (the iron was on.....)

lol - must try it next time i vacuum (which i should today - have 2 cats and fur everywhere). i already have enough issues at work with the long phone cord, maybe i can really scare the co-workers this week.

Alan

ROFLMAO, I thought i was the only one... :rolleyes:
i'm wondering if i can get away with sewing a small tree into my back pocket for when i dance to 'what difference'.
not really the same though if no fellow fans are there to appreciate your efforts. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom