McCain's VP Choice

i pray for the poor souls of the scumbags that are on the religious right every night :pray:

studiofe_logo_NEW.jpg

theyve been showing that non-stop on MSNBC :D

the worst part is, they asked if her the backdrop to the interview was okay and she said "no worries." :rolleyes:

dude, that is soooo rude. dayum. Can she be the next turkey in line?

I hate people who drink their coffee with a straw. Don't want to stain the pearly whites....:rolleyes:....I bet Kilty would like to do that for her. :D

Palin is a heartless BITCH!! No other way to describe her actions.

And I bet this was all planned too. She knew what she was doing, she wants PETA to go after her so that right wing lunatics come out in her defense. :rolleyes:

The bitch is a shameless attention whore from hell!!! :mad:

theyve been showing that non-stop on MSNBC :D

the worst part is, they asked if her the backdrop to the interview was okay and she said "no worries." :rolleyes:

I guess I'm yet again confused. It would be one thing if you're a vegetarian who is condemning the 90% of Americans who are eating turkeys this week. But you're far from a vegetarian. I recall you eat at Wendy's.

So what is it you're trying to say in your never-ending crusade against Sarah Palin (a woman you despised 5 minutes after you learned her name)? She did a traditional politician thing in pardoning a turkey but was not squeamish about being around the turkeys getting slaughtered. If one is gonna eat meat, at least they should be in touch with where it comes from, instead of just rollng through the Wendy's drive-thru like you do.

So they were showing this non-stop on MSNBC? That network employs a lot of yuppies like KEith Olberman, so no surprise. I remember when Keith Olberman used to be on ESPN and attempted to get Albert Belle put in jail for breaking up a double play. Squeamish about hard-nosed baseball; squeamish about where Thanksgiving turkeys come from = Quite the pussy!

Morrissey puts videos of animals being slaughtered on his concert DVDs. If you eat turkeys, you should be okay with where they come from. If you eat turkeys but want where they come from out of sight and out of mind, you're definitely worse than Sarah Palin. Enjoy your next stop at Wendy's, Nugz.

The Obama worshippers around here apparently don't know what else to talk about except Sarah Palin, weeks after the election. If they wanna cover unfinished campaign business, how do they feel about the abuses of power by Ohio Democrats trying to character assassinate a man who was only guilty of standing in his own driveway when Barack Obama walked up it to talk to him? These obscene abuses against a citizen may go as high up the food chain as the Governor of Ohio. They're not interested in that, but I'd think they'd at least be discussing what it means that both Obama's VP and his apparent Secretary of State voted for the Iraq war. I'd think they'd be worried about the reports in the media that Obama doesn't plan on doing anything about Don't Ask Don't Tell. I'd think they'd be telling us what should be done with the inmates of Guantanimo Bay since Obama has pledged to shut that place down. I'd think they'd be debating the pros and cons of Obama's choice for Attorney General. ETC ETC ETC

Instead, they love that MSNBC did non-stop coverage of Sarah Palin standing by turkeys getting slaughtered. Not vegetarians, mind you, but SoLowers who roll thru Wendy's drive-thrus on a regular basis. Keep that animal slaughter so far in the backround that we don't even have to think about it while we order our cheeseburgers.

Oh, btw, Obama's sending his kids to private school, but he'll still tell ya to send yours to the f***ed up public schools. Hey, why not move to Chicago's south side and send your kids to public school there? I heard the community organizers did a righteously great job in that neck of the woods, despite media claims that they have the highest murder rate in America.

Last edited:
Palin isn't going away any time soon...

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Oprah Winfrey wants her, and so do other U.S. TV show hosts. Fresh from her political defeat, Sarah Palin is juggling offers to write books, appear in films and sit on dozens of interview couches at a rate that would be astonishing for most Hollywood stars, let alone a first-term governor.

The failed Republican vice-presidential candidate, who is still Alaska's governor, crunched state budget numbers this week in her 17th-floor office as tumbling oil prices hit Alaska's revenues. Meanwhile, her staff fielded television requests seeking the 44-year-old Palin for late-night banter and Sunday morning Washington policy.

Agents, including those from the William Morris Agency, have come knocking. There's even been an offer to host a TV show.

"Tomorrow, Gov. Palin could do an interview with any news media on the planet," said her spokesman, Bill McAllister. "Tomorrow, she could probably sign any one of a dozen book deals. She could start talking to people about a documentary or a movie on her life. That's the level we are at here."
:eek: :sick: :p

^^^

Bill McAllister seems to be exaggerating a bit there.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure the bitch is getting lots of requests to do interviews and what not, but this exesive pimpin of her sounds way too incredulous.

I hope this c*** stays in the public eye because she really brings lots of joy to my life. :D

Tomorrow, she could probably sign any one of a dozen book deals. Yeah, right. Doesn't that involve a series of complete sentences that make sense? Sign up the ghost writers. Someone gave her an atlas as a gift. She remarked on how many pages it had. But she had trouble finding "overseas" in the index. Her hubby Todd, trying to be helpful, told her to look up "abroad." :p

Tags
backwoods barbie
Back
Top Bottom