Message for Chill and Belligerent Ghoul

S

Sandy Shore

Can you please please please throw your handbags at each other elsewhere. I'm not interested and it certainly isn't interesting!
One of you keeps threatening to call in the police.
For f***s sake - either DO IT or shut the f*** up. Whatever you do, just leave the rest of us out of it.
The sad thing is, these days, the no Moz content postings get more hits than Moz content. If you are seeking to make a name for yourself, do it on your own talents, not on the back of Morrissey's fame.... You are only famous in your own bedroom. When the lights are off.
Thank you.

> Can you please please please throw your handbags at each other elsewhere.
> I'm not interested and it certainly isn't interesting!
> One of you keeps threatening to call in the police.
> For f***s sake - either DO IT or shut the f*** up. Whatever you do, just
> leave the rest of us out of it.
> The sad thing is, these days, the no Moz content postings get more hits
> than Moz content. If you are seeking to make a name for yourself, do it on
> your own talents, not on the back of Morrissey's fame.... You are only
> famous in your own bedroom. When the lights are off.
> Thank you.

Well said that man / woman. They are a couple of tossers with nothing to say.

> Well said that man / woman. They are a couple of tossers with nothing to
> say.
it is a bit tiresome...

zom

Hey Sandy,

I'm not trying to make a name for myself on this site. Why would I? I've been here for a year. I think if I had some campaign to get famous on Moz-Solo, I'd have launched it long ago. I only post my exposes of BG because of his recurrent death threats and because he insists on continuing to troll my posts while lying and saying I start fights (i.e., he'll troll me under some other name, I'll respond in kind and then he'll come back as yet another person and accuse me of being a troll for daring to defend myself). Now I see he has started yet another smear campaign, accusing me of doing the same types of things he's done to me. Anyway, I apologize for making a spectacle of myself on the board, but I think it should be brought to everyone's attention just what a mentally ill person BG is. His banning would be the best thing ever to happen to this site. I mean, you saw his essay a couple threads down. The phrase WTF? comes to mind.

Finally, to anyone who cares, I'm going to write up a little statement about my experiences with BG. I won't post them here, but anyone who is interested in finding out just what a weirdo this person is may email me.

My apologies once again for polluting the board with more stuff about BG. I'll try to tone it down a bit, but I'm afraid stopping completely will be impossible until he stops harassing me here.

Sincerely,

Mindy

Chill
Surely the best thing to do is to IGNORE Ghoul? The more you respond the more he / she thrives on it. I dont know the exact quote, but Oscar Wilde said something like
'There is nothing worse than being talked about.... other than NOT being talked about'!
By asking people to email you for further details is just asking for trouble. how do you know he / she wont ask for that info under another name? Also, what you write about him / her could be liablous - be very very careful or you could fnd yourself being sued!
To sum up - just ignore the idiot, change your phone number and then just wait for the silence....
Sandy

I have ignored him. He comes back on other IDs to troll my posts. Obviously, I don't always know it's him from the get-go (since I don't always assume the worst about people, although in this case I obviously should), so I'll start off defending myself -- which I think is understandable. Additionally, I will send the information only to legitimate posters with whom I have chatted before (I'm also going to save it for police use). I'm not too worried about being sued for libel when this guy has done that and worse on this site. Besides, it's only libel if you write it and know it's a lie. I know it's the truth. He hasn't phoned me because I'm unlisted, hence why he had to use that very (un)clever ruse of emailing me as an anonymous "occasional poster" saying he received a death threat for me via telephone.

Otherwise, thanks for the advice.

I don't think you should write up a little statement about your experiences with BG as you have made us very aware of them already. Moreover, I have been following this fiasco from the outset and it would be very wrong of you to reveal that which was said in private instant message sessions. In addition, we have no idea of knowing whether or not you would be stating the truth or lying. Saving it for the police is wise. Publishing it and/or distributing it is not. Your goal seems to further enrage an already distraught person.

Have you no decency?

Have you no shame?

Please drop it.

No problem Chill
You sound genuine.... just keep your head down for a few days (I know you shouldn't have to..) and see what happens or even change your name and let the Moz fans who you know and trust have the new name and carry on posting.

Hey BG,

Would revealing things said in instant message sessions be wrong in the same way that, say, posting a private email (a private email presented OUT of context and which the receiving party promised to erase, no less, in exchange for the sending party's withdrawal of an email sent to the site's owner regarding the receiving party's bad behavior) is wrong? Just a thought.

-Mindy

I am not BG. I post under this name "Sebastian" quite often, mostly on the Merchandise Board.

I'm sorry for the mix-up. My point still stands. BG can claim no moral high ground here. Besides, the only things in the statement I am including from our conversations are things that give the email he posted some semblance of a context as well as his repeated denials and then admissions of guilt regarding abuses he has heaped on me here, in chat, and via IM.

You can be polite and sorry for the mix up but it is not appreciated, and it does not mean that you are not paranoid & obsessed with this person. You have given me evidence to believe that you too may be mentally disturbed. I know he is.

And what email are you speaking of?

Link to one of the several times he's posted the email: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=136128

It looks pretty embarrassing out of context, although I think it makes him look worse 1) for leading me to write it and 2) for posting it multiple times.

Additionally, it does not make me paranoid or obsessed to be pissed off that this freak harasses me on the board, accuses me of things I have not done, sends me disturbing emails, makes death threats, and generally lies up a storm.

I was taught never to read other people's mail, let alone post it publicly. That is terrible that he posted a private email that you sent to him. I am sorry he did that. It must be embarrassing and I hope David Tseng deletes it.

But what's this "email" you are referring to that you want to gather evidence to substantiate?

What do you mean? He posted that email. I emailed David T. about some other things he had done, but BG promised to erase the email and never post it again if I would send an email to David T. telling him that I was wrong about BG and that I didn't want him banned (a bit of a formality since David never bans people anyway -- at least not from the messageboard).

The only other email you could be referring to is the one I received last night and posted. It came from a person calling himself Marc Bolan (haha) and who claimed to be an occasional poster from this board. He said he had received a phone call from a mystery person (he referred to the person as him or her -- what? he couldn't tell the person's sex from his or her voice?) saying that the person wanted me dead.

Okay, I'm tired of this for today. I'm done.

P.S. I take back my apology. You are, indeed, BG. Sebastian has made one post on the merchandise board in the last year. When? Today. Sebastian has made five posts here in the last year. Four in this thread and one in the form of a veiled death threat (your favorite MO) in the Katy thread from a while back. I know it was you because you posted about your hatred for Katy while you were Penelope. It seems Sebastian was just yet another of your incarnations. Goodbye, you sad little "person."

Only a psycho would do that kind of research. You could not have possibly gone through one year of threads and if you did you need to be institutionalized. What a waste of time. Please check yourself into an asylum pronto.

I am not BG.

Good-bye you sad, troll, insane person.

You are very rude.