Mike Joyce with Edwyn Collins in session

I thought Boz was Edwyn's keyboard player.

I think Boz is wise not to go to Mike Joyce. Morrissey is a major gig for him, and I'm not sure if Morrissey could forgive him for spending civil time with his greatest enemy.

I think Boz is wise not to go to Mike Joyce. Morrissey is a major gig for him, and I'm not sure if Morrissey could forgive him for spending civil time with his greatest enemy.

It's a session. Boorer doesn't need to speak to Joyce of even acknowledge his presence. Especially considering that BBC sessions aren't recorded anywhere near the studio that the show is broadcast from.

Edwyn Collins deserves more respect.

I've been to Oxford gig last Friday.
Boz plays keyboards, sax and some assorted parcassions with Edwyn's band.

I might be wrong, but Edwyn and Carwyn will be on the studio to play the session.

Hey Kewpie did you go to see Edwin Collins on friday? wow!! you re so lucky. To my count this is the 3rd time you ve told us in different threads.

Hey Kewpie did you go to see Edwin Collins on friday? wow!! you re so lucky. To my count this is the 3rd time you ve told us in different threads.

Yes, I've been to 3 gigs (Rough Trade East in-store gig, Queen Elizabeth Hall and Oxford) this year.

Back
Top Bottom