Morrissey A-Z: "Our Frank"

Don’t think the lyrics are that cryptic.

nor do I but as I was casually reading with me about to comment and some I thought were discussing the lyrics and there meaning and I didnt want to get drawn into that as I don’t have super strong feelings about the lyrics for this one so I sidestepped that and just talked about what I did like about the song. I really did like the phonetics. I enjoy just saying out loud slightly vulgar red pullover and that the song has a good book with some neat sounds. That was my thought process for the original post I guess but then left out aboot and you highlighted that and just that so I had to guess at what you meant and replied in my pirate but really Scottish sounding reply best I could and so here we are. Kinda anti climactic

nor do I but as I was casually reading with me about to comment and some I thought were discussing the lyrics and there meaning and I didnt want to get drawn into that as I don’t have super strong feelings about the lyrics for this one so I sidestepped that and just talked about what I did like about the song. I really did like the phonetics. I enjoy just saying out loud slightly vulgar red pullover and that the song has a good book with some neat sounds. That was my thought process for the original post I guess but then left out aboot and you highlighted that and just that so I had to guess at what you meant and replied in my pirate but really Scottish sounding reply best I could and so here we are. Kinda anti climactic

I think I’m gonna be sick all over your red pullover of a post !

;) just kidding

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom