Morrissey does not wear shoes by Deux Souliers - true-to-you.net

You're not seriously suggesting that Morrissey and his lawyers have bookmarked So Low and use it as their only source of information of the use of his name and image worldwide? The self-absorbed narcisism of that notion is unbelievable. Not that anyone here seems to care about the truth, but for those who do, representations had been made to DS before the story/website was even reported on So Low.

Morrissey has nothing to thank David T for; we know Morrissey's feeling about this site (and the poisonous minority of its users) because of the words on the T-shirt. Arguing that meaning is anything other than "f*** Morrissey-Solo" seems a tad optimsitic at this stage.

you don't know the period before 2004,

David started in 1997, during his 7 labeless years [after Maladjusted] ..his Worlds tour
in 1999/2000 plus David was invited to exclusive photograph signing sesions of the DVD
Oye Esteban in LA and NY, this site provided him the news in those years

due to the courtcase, and Morrissey not piad Joyce in full, he was everywhere were Morrissey played in the UK, if Mike Hinc would have explained that is was not easy
to pay the UK roadies, cause Joyce was after every penny he could find, a person
named UNPAID, made a story which David give him the freedom of speech that there
were troubles paying his roadies....Morrissey was furious and via his Lawyers he wanted
to remove the item
Since that item, David was from one day his worldwide website support[still is, and always was he got, as many people who worked with Morrissey on the balcklist

Julia Riley, at every show, also created a website, whom after a short time,fully suported by Morrissey
David's been always loyal and still is, but nobody is perfect, certainly not me, but
Morrissey too, so critical newsitems found and send to David, if it's verified get's placed,
that's why the solo W

anyway, without this website, his tours, his rising with Quarry, ... during the 7 labeless years,this site was the main and [still] best site to check out Morrissey news, reviewing
his 1999/2000 and 2002 tours, his first new songs who were hitsingles got their debut
in 2002's tour, so I think Morrissey has gotten a lot of support, info, and releases, also
concerning a band named The Smiths

indeed Morrissey doesn't owe nothing, but some respect would be apropriate, and the
f*** this website shirt...was a childish stab in the back to lot of regulars and people who
spend time and money to buy tickets, go to gigs, and post great supporting revieuws

it's time for Morrissey to look who really make this website look low, anonymous posts,
not all, but it's the only option to get the real spirit back, or all the regulars leave to
other sites, I don't want to, but it's getting hilarious,so act David, and the W will be
might not be used by Morrissey after a while

OUT!

I love being able to visit a website where you can read stories such as what shoes Moz may or may not be wearing, what shirts Moz may or may not be wearing, what toilet roll Moz may or may not wipe his bum with...Face it, the day people stop coming to a website like this to read nonsense stories about Mr Moz and post drivel about him, the day his career is over, finished. Period. Keep up the good work, David T. Best fanzine on the net. Moz - wear a t-shirt with a slogan about something important!

Cant take a bit of criticism I see?

Well done for calming down. The meds worked then. I'm all for criticism. Less fond of four-lettered personal abuse - demonstrates your level of intellectual development.

well done for calming down. The meds worked then. I'm all for criticism. Less fond of four-lettered personal abuse - demonstrates your level of intellectual development.

f*** you and the jap tseng, who i better not see at a show

Troll post.

I, who unlike many of you did not stalk him on a website knew when Quarry came out and was at a concert without your asisstance, promotion or permission.I don't even live in a big sprawling city and I found out about it on my own. I did not rely on your advertisement to know that he was either A) Coming to my town or B) Purchase the album at a show I attended.Unless you were actively helping Morrissey get a record deal, doing anything important at all etc etc then it is not because of you.Your ego may think so but plenty of people found out about Morrissey without your help.Kind of funny how people lay claim to the things he does yet he is the one who was experiencing them and has not really given you an exclusive inside detail about any of this.You fill in hte gaps with your own words.None of your insults has stopped him from touring, creating music and you are not accountable for every day of his life nor do you really know him at all. I think it is rather inflated. You are really big headed for thinking that your fansite makes or breaks Morrissey and for continually insulting him.While you are doing this , he has sold out shows, he is doing other things that you have no insight into because as a private person he does not indulge you with this information. Additionally, it was pretty thoughtful of him to take the time to record three new songs and have them available for people to listen to while not having a label. I am sure that took more work and more of his time as well and all you do is put him down.Stopping anonymous troll posting is not going to help this site. The entire format of this site is bad.You talk about his labelless years.None of anything that transpired in between was your business anyhow and if people liked him they still liked him and it had nothing to do with you. Seriously, you make it sound like oh he was drowning and I threw him a life preserver but NONE of the people who supported him and knew nothing about this site were even impacted by you they were impacted by their own free will and choices.

Well done for calming down. The meds worked then. I'm all for criticism. Less fond of four-lettered personal abuse - demonstrates your level of intellectual development.

ooooh what a clever comment

I, who unlike many of you did not stalk him on a website knew when Quarry came out and was at a concert without your asisstance, promotion or permission.I don't even live in a big sprawling city and I found out about it on my own. I did not rely on your advertisement to know that he was either A) Coming to my town or B) Purchase the album at a show I attended.Unless you were actively helping Morrissey get a record deal, doing anything important at all etc etc then it is not because of you.Your ego may think so but plenty of people found out about Morrissey without your help.Kind of funny how people lay claim to the things he does yet he is the one who was experiencing them and has not really given you an exclusive inside detail about any of this.You fill in hte gaps with your own words.None of your insults has stopped him from touring, creating music and you are not accountable for every day of his life nor do you really know him at all. I think it is rather inflated. You are really big headed for thinking that your fansite makes or breaks Morrissey and for continually insulting him.While you are doing this , he has sold out shows, he is doing other things that you have no insight into because as a private person he does not indulge you with this information. Additionally, it was pretty thoughtful of him to take the time to record three new songs and have them available for people to listen to while not having a label. I am sure that took more work and more of his time as well and all you do is put him down.Stopping anonymous troll posting is not going to help this site. The entire format of this site is bad.You talk about his labelless years.None of anything that transpired in between was your business anyhow and if people liked him they still liked him and it had nothing to do with you. Seriously, you make it sound like oh he was drowning and I threw him a life preserver but NONE of the people who supported him and knew nothing about this site were even impacted by you they were impacted by their own free will and choices.

R u on drugs? R u posting comments in response to the voices in your head?

I don't think anyone would claim that Moz Solo has made Moz - that would be preposterous. He has made his own career thanks to his talent. I think people are arguing that a fanzine that is alive and vibrant (and often infuriating) is a sign that he still has a following of fans who want to read about him, talk about him, gossip about him, post crap about him. The day that stops, it would mean that no one is interested any more. You are obviously interested - you have posted a long comment on page 5 of a rather unimportant trivial story about Mr Moz. Moz Solo is fun - where else can you be informed, entertained, and infuriated all at the same time?

How in the world did they think they could get by with using his name?? I still think the boots look like something the Beatles used to wear, but I would never own a pair of them. It just blows me away how a designer or company can have that much gall...

I discovered this site because of my ex. I did not become a “fan”, a fan of My Baby Morrissey courtesy of the internet. No, I didn’t even want a computer, but then he persuaded me to get it. Yes, it is apparent and true that a lot of interviews, news, etc. is available on this. However, I do not fancy the psychological abuse, the hate mail, and most importantly the ongoing trashing of the man, the mystery, the legend Morrissey. Even Boz and Jesse. Although I rarely surf, surfed the internet on a regular basis ever unless I needed to do a search on whatever. So Morrissey Solow is the first place I have my web slave (the ingrate) or myself go.
True To You is nothing compared to David Tseng. Julia has been very secretive and nasty to me. I do not like her anymore, all that site does for me is mention his tours. And the rest of it is just boring unless of course it’s a statement from Morrissey himself, then it’s necessary, informative and of the utmost importance. So in other words you all think that I just do and imitate whatever Morrissey himself emulates. I love My Baby even more.
I have a mind of my own, it’s just the way it goes that I believe in and support him. It isn’t my fault that the things he says and does, wears, etc. like his despising the Queen turning her security’s hats wrongfully from bears. Years of refusal ago I did become a vegetarian because of all the things that he expressed, suggested and shown. Just because Morrissey likes somebody doesn’t require me to imitate him. Like Kristeen Young’s voice for example. I heard her walking down the block in Florida and my ex asked who is that, she sounds like a cat being strangled. Morrissey on the other hand believes that she is so talented. All I can say about Kristeen Young myself is she is pretty and attractive. And from the messages in the chat room in the “good old” days I fully maintain and believe that she truly cares for him and to me that is more important than anything, the things written, spinned and twirled. Hence, because she cares for him, I DO believe that she is probably a really nice girl. She can hit high notes, that I’ll give her. But then to say she is larger than life regarding her singing; that bites. My ex is right, that she sounds like a cat being strangled when she sings. But then I’m not one to talk about her voice because I sing like a cat being tortured, stepped on and mangled. I can’t sing at all, so I’m really not one to talk. But then I just did.
My point is contrary to popular belief, I don’t just do and say things because Morrissey says them or did them. Is it just a coincidence, or is just things that make no sense that explain that he can do no wrong. And by the way WTF is Kate (Kathryn) Middleton and Prince William have ventured into Canada. I wonder what Morrissey would think regarding this matter about the two of them going there for their tour. Aren’t they next going to California? I think that people that are not vegetarian, like them, should be help accountable for their actions. You treat people the way they treat you, the same goes for animals. If you are going to hurt, torment, and torture little animals too, I do not believe carnivores should be treated anything good, because William and Kate Middlecunt are heartless and cruel. Morrissey is absolutely correct that the animals don’t deserve what they get. So yes I turned into a vegetarian cause of everything he suggests.

You cannot make any money through record labels. It’s not like it was. Touring is the only way to make money it seems. I think it’s disgusting, just like Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting, that this is the only way people can make money. I do believe a thousand percent that Morrissey’s voice has gotten increasingly and constantly more beautiful, almost as if he is taking singing lessons, NOT that I’m suggesting his voice needs any improvement, it just doesn’t. It just blows my mind how at fifty two he sounds even more perfect, relevant, significant and magnificent than at twenty two. Isn’t it. Because he was born that way. Lady Gaga’s song Born This Way sucks. The only good song she had was Bad Romance. But then Morrissey says she is terribly nice. And he has excellent perceptions regarding people’s personality traits, so hence I believe he blocks out her singing voice while focusing on the way she treats him. So then therefore he is right.

Morrissey definitely could have been an Elvis Presley. But then for all of you “fans” that get him, then you all know the reason he isn’t Elvis Presley, 2011.
Although in my mind he is completely comparable vocally and physically to Elvis Presley.

Regards

Kate2828

P.S. I LOVE him
P.P.S. We should be together too.

You're not seriously suggesting that Morrissey and his lawyers have bookmarked So Low and use it as their only source of information of the use of his name and image worldwide? The self-absorbed narcisism of that notion is unbelievable. Not that anyone here seems to care about the truth, but for those who do, representations had been made to DS before the story/website was even reported on So Low.

Morrissey has nothing to thank David T for; we know Morrissey's feeling about this site (and the poisonous minority of its users) because of the words on the T-shirt. Arguing that meaning is anything other than "f*** Morrissey-Solo" seems a tad optimsitic at this stage.

Morrissey-Solo reported on the European company using his name and signature to hawk ugly boots, and within a day the company had to take it down from their web site.

Yes, Morrissey should THANK Morrissey-Solo. He relies on this web site for info, apparently, almost as much as the rest of us do!

I discovered this site because of my ex. I did not become a “fan”, a fan of My Baby Morrissey courtesy of the internet. No, I didn’t even want a computer, but then he persuaded me to get it. Yes, it is apparent and true that a lot of interviews, news, etc. is available on this. However, I do not fancy the psychological abuse, the hate mail, and most importantly the ongoing trashing of the man, the mystery, the legend Morrissey. Even Boz and Jesse. Although I rarely surf, surfed the internet on a regular basis ever unless I needed to do a search on whatever. So Morrissey Solow is the first place I have my web slave (the ingrate) or myself go.
True To You is nothing compared to David Tseng. Julia has been very secretive and nasty to me. I do not like her anymore, all that site does for me is mention his tours. And the rest of it is just boring unless of course it’s a statement from Morrissey himself, then it’s necessary, informative and of the utmost importance. So in other words you all think that I just do and imitate whatever Morrissey himself emulates. I love My Baby even more.
I have a mind of my own, it’s just the way it goes that I believe in and support him. It isn’t my fault that the things he says and does, wears, etc. like his despising the Queen turning her security’s hats wrongfully from bears. Years of refusal ago I did become a vegetarian because of all the things that he expressed, suggested and shown. Just because Morrissey likes somebody doesn’t require me to imitate him. Like Kristeen Young’s voice for example. I heard her walking down the block in Florida and my ex asked who is that, she sounds like a cat being strangled. Morrissey on the other hand believes that she is so talented. All I can say about Kristeen Young myself is she is pretty and attractive. And from the messages in the chat room in the “good old” days I fully maintain and believe that she truly cares for him and to me that is more important than anything, the things written, spinned and twirled. Hence, because she cares for him, I DO believe that she is probably a really nice girl. She can hit high notes, that I’ll give her. But then to say she is larger than life regarding her singing; that bites. My ex is right, that she sounds like a cat being strangled when she sings. But then I’m not one to talk about her voice because I sing like a cat being tortured, stepped on and mangled. I can’t sing at all, so I’m really not one to talk. But then I just did.
My point is contrary to popular belief, I don’t just do and say things because Morrissey says them or did them. Is it just a coincidence, or is just things that make no sense that explain that he can do no wrong. And by the way WTF is Kate (Kathryn) Middleton and Prince William have ventured into Canada. I wonder what Morrissey would think regarding this matter about the two of them going there for their tour. Aren’t they next going to California? I think that people that are not vegetarian, like them, should be help accountable for their actions. You treat people the way they treat you, the same goes for animals. If you are going to hurt, torment, and torture little animals too, I do not believe carnivores should be treated anything good, because William and Kate Middlecunt are heartless and cruel. Morrissey is absolutely correct that the animals don’t deserve what they get. So yes I turned into a vegetarian cause of everything he suggests.

You cannot make any money through record labels. It’s not like it was. Touring is the only way to make money it seems. I think it’s disgusting, just like Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting, that this is the only way people can make money. I do believe a thousand percent that Morrissey’s voice has gotten increasingly and constantly more beautiful, almost as if he is taking singing lessons, NOT that I’m suggesting his voice needs any improvement, it just doesn’t. It just blows my mind how at fifty two he sounds even more perfect, relevant, significant and magnificent than at twenty two. Isn’t it. Because he was born that way. Lady Gaga’s song Born This Way sucks. The only good song she had was Bad Romance. But then Morrissey says she is terribly nice. And he has excellent perceptions regarding people’s personality traits, so hence I believe he blocks out her singing voice while focusing on the way she treats him. So then therefore he is right.

Morrissey definitely could have been an Elvis Presley. But then for all of you “fans” that get him, then you all know the reason he isn’t Elvis Presley, 2011.
Although in my mind he is completely comparable vocally and physically to Elvis Presley.

Regards

Kate2828

P.S. I LOVE him
P.P.S. We should be together too.

Ok Kate, I'm quite agree with you, but I would ask you why Morrissey, in the past, did praise so much Kristeen Young? Maybe did he really belive that she's bigger than life or he Knows so well that if you praise someone so much you should get rude reaction. Why he did that? Obviously I don't hate Kristeen Young, I just don't like her songs and it's not a crime, I hope! Anyway no problem!

Ok Kate, I'm quite agree with you, but I would ask you why Morrissey, in the past, did praise so much Kristeen Young? Maybe did he really belive that she's bigger than life or he Knows so well that if you praise someone so much you should get rude reaction. Why he did that? Obviously I don't hate Kristeen Young, I just don't like her songs and it's not a crime, I hope! Anyway no problem!

It’s not a problem, regarding the KY Jelly in your comment. Please keep in mind that even in the most perfect lie, there is usually an element of truth. Read into that whatever you choose to.

Anyway, I love the picture of My Baby Morrissey crawling. He looks so cute and adorable. I want to pick him up and then ----- . Oh God I better shut up before I, myself, pull a Kristeen Young. Now that would be dumb. But hells no, WTF, I could. I ain’t getting paid for this so I can’t get fired. Calm down Morrissey, I’m just playing. After all, you ARE My Baby. Morrissey crawling along on the stage … Oh my God. The number one picture of his Asssh has now been replaced. Well I am keeping the picture on my wall of Morrissey’s Asssh. He is sooooo hot. To me he, to this day, July 6,2011 he still looks the same way. I’m looking at it, God damn it. Why do we never get who we want?

Back to reality, I’m just a, according to David Bitch, a nobody, and Morrissey, he is a star and a celebrity.

Eminem gets kids to slit their wrists. Morrissey gets me subliminally to take scissors and cut off his pants. And I should be allowed to, I have rights as Morrissey was, is, and shall always be My Baby.
Relax, idiots. I’m just speaking subliminally, free spirit. Just me and my vivid imagination. It’s not like I’d actually do the things I’m mentioning. I’d never do anything or say anything seriously without Steven Action’s consent. Morrissey, if your people read you this, listen to me and comprehend this. I’m just being playful. Wish fulfillment, wishful thinking. I’m con—fused. But the so what else is new.
Take me, I’m yours. Yours, yours, yours. F**k the other whores. Oh I forgot I’m not suppose to send this shit out.

I Love You Morrissey

Kate2828

P.S. We should be together too.

Enough with this Julia vs Morrissey-solo (or David T.) crap, PLEASE!
She must be talking to her left toe by now, that girl is probably not right in the head.

I have just read through all the comments here. I laughed like a maniac, then wept like a depressive for this really is an insane asylum.

The company Deux Soulers did NOT invent anything about the project of the boots for the tour.
The person who was in charge of the clothes for the tour gave the Morrisey signature to DS company to realize the prototype of the boots and the style was also confirmed by them. Finally he will not use the polemic boots. Case closed. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom