Morrissey fan photos in Rome

333a88k.jpg

He looks miserable, lol.

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

Vile comments. Exactly the kind of vulgarity that the Morrissey audience of old would rail against. I guess that's the consequence of entering the Arena arena.... The lowest common denominator.

Was that necessary?

Were her comments about Margaret Dale necessary?

"Mozza220559 - April 3, 2013, 01:00 PM
How did Maggie top herself then?

My guess is she's either slit her moody little wrists whilst listening to Asleep or she took a massive overdose...Whilst listening to Asleep."

How did a once-lovely thread showing new pix of a cute Moz out and about in Rome, with a book under his arm, signing autographs, looking happy, healthy, and handsome, devolve into . . . this? You people are just the worst.

How did a once-lovely thread showing new pix of a cute Moz out and about in Rome, with a book under his arm, signing autographs, looking happy, healthy, and handsome, devolve into . . . this? You people are just the worst.

Because any time Damon is mentioned this is what happens. It's pathetic. You can talk about their possible relationship without being so vulgar.

Do you see the guy in this photo staring at Moz? That's literally the devil. That guy is channeling him for a second. So the thread where the devil's image was captured is going to invite the devil to speak. It's like internet seance stuff. Some of us is turning nasty, there's always going to be blowback and it's often in the form of dirty comments.

10723725_721648321243807_1919298404_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you see the guy in this photo staring at Moz? That's literally the devil. That guy is channeling him for a second. So the thread where the devil's image was captured is going to invite the devil to speak. It's like internet seance stuff. Some of us is turning nasty, there's always going to be blowback and it's often in the form of dirty comments.

10723725_721648321243807_1919298404_n.jpg

Or he's just a fan. You are insane.

Moz looks pretty good here and giving at least a smile compare to some of the sickly looking fan photos he has taken this year.

About the vulgarity earlier. I would say extremes meet extremes. To say a full blown fan who jokes they would abandon son and husband to PA for moz is extreme, even though I took the post context as jest. To a moderate, they may want to counter with extreme to meet extreme, so they go on the opposite side of the scale. I guess you can't have one without the other.

Uery and Fred, don't waste energy pondering the mindset and motivation of such posts. See it for what they are, extreme meeting extreme. Same as when they attacked the child holding the moz DVD pic. Don't be rattled, and don't kow tow to anyone. Do what you do with no apologies. But again. I do love his music to and when I read the good people post I giggle a little.

Fred and I are two of the most laid back, humor-filled peeps you'll ever meet. We have gallows humor as well. We're also excruciatingly honest...to a fault at times. We find almost everything funny and usually play along in most any situation. Any time you read anything we post, chances are, we're doing it with light hearts, dark humor, or with more sincerity than even the Pope can muster.

There's no vulgarity in jest. When there is, you're simply old, uptight and crotchety. Moz, I'm sure, would've had a laugh at our banter. He shares a similar humor...anyone who knows his lyrics would know that. ;) I'm not sure how my arrangement (which I never mentioned, by the way) caused noses to go up into the air.

Lighten up or scroll away. It's easy to do. Painless too.

What's wrong with Damon cutting Moz's hair? It's all innocent and it's purely professional, that said I don't doubt that Damon has trimmed Morrissey's anal hairs before slipping in his erect lubricated cock.

still searching for the gallows humour in this post.

It's called white trash talk. Look at the source. She can't help it; it's in her nature.

Stop judging a person based on the words they use. It makes you look sniveling.

Or he's just a fan. You are insane.

That look is (I suspect) the reason Morrissey is called a diva and difficult to work with. He gets that look A LOT (and it's creepy as f***,) this guy caught it on camera. It's "Trouble" who he sings about in Trouble Loves Me. The prince of darkness is interested in the goings-on of the light that never goes out, and he never goes out BECAUSE SATAN IS CREEPY. I can't explain it.

You are also white trash and talk just like her. If the show fits, wear it.

Says the woman so enamored and proud of her $10-a-month Netflix subscription she has to mention it by name in every other post like she's cinematic elite. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom