Morrissey features in Radio Times

Presumably the reason why no one else has ever took action is because their permission has been asked before someone decided to play their outtakes on air. Still, Street sees nothing wrong in publishing one of Morrissey's old letters on his website without his permission as well.

Presumably the reason why no one else has ever took action is because their permission has been asked before someone decided to play their outtakes on air. Still, Street sees nothing wrong in publishing one of Morrissey's old letters on his website without his permission as well.

True. Street is been an a spiteful little bitch with his underhanded comments.
I can only conclude that Morrissey doesn't like him and doesn't trust him.

What??? **Speechless**

P.

Good to see you didn't go to bed Peter :D

There might not be anything new - but it's lovely to hear Moz and Johnny on the radio and Street is being interesting as well.

Dave

Good to see you didn't go to bed Peter :D

There might not be anything new - but it's lovely to hear Moz and Johnny on the radio and Street is being interesting as well.

Dave

Yeah, I know. It's a good programme. Recording now. Will upload tomorrow, I do need to go to bed, so will upload tomorrow, if no one else has. I still say Moz is being an arse. Which is a shame, 'cos he's a good bloke.

P.

I thought you where going to bed. Please don't ban me for typing the word "bitch."

Word is words, ducky. No bans from me for words. As Neil Hannon sang - "My words fly up to Heaven, my thoughts remain below - words said without feeling - never to Heaven go", which is from Hamlet, I think.

P.

This Girls / Boys stuff is really good stuff - if only Moz would have let him do this with Suedehead . :mad:

Dave

This Girls / Boys stuff is really good stuff - if only Moz would have let him do this with Suedehead . :mad:

Dave

I agree.

I'm not a fan of Blur, still very interesting to hear about how the song was formed.

I'm not the only one to think thank goodness they asked Phil Daniels in Park Life.

Well we all know the real reason for the omission of the 'demo'....it's cos Vini wrote it all! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom