Hope you like them.

noztwi.jpg

iokgeo.jpg

3343cx3.jpg

2rrmjw5.jpg

2lk7iwi.jpg

9bf8ft.jpg

Videos to follow. Bring on Manchester.

wanted to make sure everyone saw these posted in the other thread.

Hi all,
After battling on mercilessly with this tout swine who stopped me from going to the 23rd Gig - I managed to purchase another ticket for the birthday gig and absolutely chuffed considering the heartbreak I suffered earlier this month - I cannot wait!
I was going to make a banner or something seeing as it is his Birthday and whatnot and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
So far my friends have suggested 'Happy Birthday to the BEST looking man about town' but i'm not sure if that's a little too lame even for me...as Moz would say it's really laughable ah ha ha ..etc.
But yeah any help would be appreciated? :) If I take any decent photos i'll definitely put them up here.. just need to scheme a way of getting my camera in..

Hi all,
After battling on mercilessly with this tout swine who stopped me from going to the 23rd Gig - I managed to purchase another ticket for the birthday gig and absolutely chuffed considering the heartbreak I suffered earlier this month - I cannot wait!
I was going to make a banner or something seeing as it is his Birthday and whatnot and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
So far my friends have suggested 'Happy Birthday to the BEST looking man about town' but i'm not sure if that's a little too lame even for me...as Moz would say it's really laughable ah ha ha ..etc.
But yeah any help would be appreciated? :) If I take any decent photos i'll definitely put them up here.. just need to scheme a way of getting my camera in..

Good for you!
I like your friends suggestion. I would just write whatever comes from your heart.
I hope you get some pics! But most importantly just have fun!!!! :D
If you are unsure about your b-day banner, you can always send Moz another b-day message at www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com

wireless2008_morrissey3.jpg

morrissey_38262l.jpg

200619430_3x2_117239w.jpg

morrissey_160306_6.jpg

picture.jpg

Good for you!
I like your friends suggestion. I would just write whatever comes from your heart.
I hope you get some pics! But most importantly just have fun!!!! :D
If you are unsure about your b-day banner, you can always send Moz another b-day message at www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com

Or better yet - if you have Scarlet's permission... make sure you put that on the sign... www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com :)

Whatever you decide - have a great time - congrats on the tickets.

Re: morrissey http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/notrightinthfrink thread![/b]

[quote="MozFanNY, post: 1166016"]Or better yet - if you have Scarlet's permission... make sure you put that on the sign... [url]www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com[/url] :)

[/QUOTE]

Great idea MozFanNY.:thumb:[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/notrightinthehead/Morrissey-with-birthday-c-002.jpg

Happy Birthday Morrissey!

1632646142a7889905453l.jpg

m263.jpg

50licious!!

ones2.gif

nyc10272007holeintheday.jpg

mozzaround1.jpg

bump

redshirtdimple.jpg

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to say that I had an awesome time at the two birthday shows! I spent most of my time in Manchester, unfortunately, sitting on the sidewalk queueing for the shows, but I met a lot of really nice people from Solo!

Anyway just wanted to tell everyone that I got some really good pics at the shows (especially last night when I finally got a spot at the rail :D) and I got some frinky videos (can anyone say The Loop? :horny:) too! I won't be able to post them for probably another week when I get back home, so hope you guys don't mind the long wait :)

OK...on to Salisbury! Hopefully, I can get more pics there too! Bye guys!

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to say that I had an awesome time at the two birthday shows! I spent most of my time in Manchester, unfortunately, sitting on the sidewalk queueing for the shows, but I met a lot of really nice people from Solo!

Anyway just wanted to tell everyone that I got some really good pics at the shows (especially last night when I finally got a spot at the rail :D) and I got some frinky videos (can anyone say The Loop? :horny:) too! I won't be able to post them for probably another week when I get back home, so hope you guys don't mind the long wait :)

MELL!!! I'm sooo envious, but very glad for you. Did he take your hand?

Hi Everyone!

Can't wait to see your pics, Mell!
(Sorry about Salisbury, if it is indeed canceled :tears:)

Here are some teeny tiny birthday gig pics from The Manchester Evening News website:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1116914_mozzas_very_happy_return

It looks like there was a special birthday logo on the drum!

apolo22_2copy.jpg

apollo22.jpg

MELL!!! I'm sooo envious, but very glad for you. Did he take your hand?
No, he didn't. The moat was enormous at the Apollo. He didn't take gifts/cards from the audience. :( He did take the guy's in front of me, but he threw his whole body over the barrier to get it to Moz. There was a big banner in the lobby saying, '50 Glorious Years Of Morrissey' It was great. :)

Can't wait to see your pics, Mell!
(Sorry about Salisbury, if it is indeed canceled :tears:)

It looks like there was a special birthday logo on the drum!
We're all hearing that Salisbury was cancelled, so we're going to have fun sightseeing instead and getting drunk tonight. :)
ok bye everyone

We're all hearing that Salisbury was cancelled, so we're going to have fun sightseeing instead and getting drunk tonight. :)
ok bye everyone

Maybe Morrissey's quietly doing you girls a favor so that you'll see the mystical sights of England other than the sidewalk in front of a venue all day. Stonehenge should be an equally thrilling rock concert. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom