morrissey frink thread!

I agree with Julie. The mystery surrounding it does heighten the worry quite a bit. But, if there was anything obviously terribly wrong I doubt they would have discharged him after only a night's stay. Also take into account the huge amount of strain that performing puts on someone's body- he's bound to be a bit more susceptible to things like this happening on occasion. I'm sure he'll be fine. :)

This is what I keep telling myself, that the hospital would keep him if there was something seriously wrong. I gotta go relax. I'm glad more of you feel this way, we will all get through it...I'm turning my mood to positive thoughts from now on! :thumb:

I'm frinkless right now. I agree with pagnani32 in thinking he should just take a good long rest. I don't know what the situation is with this tour, maybe he feels really pressurised into completing it given the cancellations earlier this year, maybe he feels he'd be rendered box office poison or somesuch. I don't know. But the idea that he could resume by Tuesday is scary to me.
And yet at the same time I do know this ~ if he does step out on to the Royal Albert Hall stage on Tuesday evening the love that will go out to him will rip the roof off. :tears::)
rest well sir
corbijnmoz.jpg

...I squeezed a little bit of frink out!

This is what I keep telling myself, that the hospital would keep him if there was something seriously wrong. I gotta go relax. I'm glad more of you feel this way, we will all get through it...I'm turning my mood to positive thoughts from now on! :thumb:

And now I need to do the same! I've really been worried!

I agree with Julie. The mystery surrounding it does heighten the worry quite a bit. But, if there was anything obviously terribly wrong I doubt they would have discharged him after only a night's stay. Also take into account the huge amount of strain that performing puts on someone's body- he's bound to be a bit more susceptible to things like this happening on occasion. I'm sure he'll be fine. :)

You know how sometimes y...you know what? Nevermind.

Gee, ya think so? :crazy:

:lbf:

Don't think that what you wrote about how you wish my death to be will not stay with you and that it is over only because you "calmed down". It will stay with you for the rest of your life. It only added to the very bad karma that is already surrounding you. And just as a reminder, it was you who started to be nasty. It was not me who picked up arguments, it was you. I just asked questions in July/August. I can only guess that it is very difficult for you understand that I am in fact very different to you and live my life very different to you and go about life very differently. But don't think that if you turn nasty on people that they won't give something back to you. Lottie and you are made of very similar wood.

Don't think that what you wrote about how you wish my death to be will not stay with you and that it is over only because you "calmed down". It will stay with you for the rest of your life. It only added to the very bad karma that is already surrounding you. And just as a reminder, it was you who started to be nasty. It was not me who picked up arguments, it was you. I just asked questions in July/August. I can only guess that it is very difficult for you understand that I am in fact very different to you and live my life very different to you and go about life very differently. But don't think that if you turn nasty on people that they won't give something back to you. Lottie and you are made of very similar wood.

Silke, I didn't start anything with you. You were sharp with me from day one.

Also, YOU took it way too far when you brought my health problems into the mix. You have no idea what's wrong with me, but you blamed me for my health problems and you made light of them. I have things wrong with me that would literally kill me without the handful of pills I take every morning. I have a child. You, without remorse or retraction, brought up my medical issues and said you were glad of them. I know you probably don't understand exactly what you're saying there... But it was still mighty low of you.

I, on the other hand, do not actually wish you dead. When I saw more of your constant nastiness towards me I happened to be crying because I've just received word that I'm rather more ill than I had thought. I'm terrified and I'm angry at the universe and then you, this nasty little creature biting at my virtual ankles, snarks at me and I exploded. Then about five minutes later I thought better of it and deleted it. I still think you're absolutely horrible, but I do not wish you dead. How about I just wish a persistent itch upon you? Will that get me a little karma back?

Anyway, please just dry up and blow away now. I don't care what you think. I can't relate to you in any way and you can't relate to me, so why even keep talking about it?

Also, why are you quoting a post I left for a friend? ("Gee, ya think so?") What does that have to do with anything at all?

please no fight in the frink :tears:

this weekend was horrible for me,i was so worried and still am thinking about what if? scenarios, i completely understand you di :eek:.
like someone else here said - this night has opened my eyes - it made me love and apreciate him even more than i already do. i'm not a person who usually cries, you know i ''storage'' my sadness and frustration and then in some stressfull situation everything bursts out - so our dearest morrissey collapsing was a trigger for a weekend of teary waterfalls running down my face.

i'm not in the mood of frinking like jofrady and gretchenraine.. i just want to hug him, i wish i could send flowers and cupcakes like wossy :)

Silke, I didn't start anything with you. You were sharp with me from day one.

As I said, and I can only repeat it oh so many times, this is YOUR projection and YOUR mind and YOUR problem.

Ill, ill, ill, ill. That's all that you can be, can't you. And nasty. And projecting. Which YOU started. And as I also said before, it is not all always about you.

Yes, you have a child, this is the most worrying part about it all.

As I said, and I can only repeat it oh so many times, this is YOUR projection and YOUR mind and YOUR problem.

Ill, ill, ill, ill. That's all that you can be, can't you. And nasty. And projecting. Which YOU started. And as I also said before, it is not all always about you.

Yes, you have a child, this is the most worrying part about it all.

:thumb:

OK, people, STOP. You wanna fight? Take it to the Pigsty. This is NOT the place.

This is the only kind of fighting we should see here:
select5.jpg

And this:
tilton-rank-gatefold.jpg

[QUOTE
corbijnmoz.jpg

...I squeezed a little bit of frink out![/QUOTE]

He is so gorgeous

OK, people, STOP. You wanna fight? Take it to the Pigsty. This is NOT the place.

This is the only kind of fighting we should see here:
select5.jpg

And this:
tilton-rank-gatefold.jpg

Agreed, no nasties on the Frink. :)

I'm assuming that is a Morrissey shirt fight, however it does look like they are tugging at a big pair of Granny pants! :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom