morrissey frink thread!

Yep.

Looks and personality are not the same thing. You can look past one and see the other.

Erm...yes, I do realise this. I was being sarcastic in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Well don't post rhetorical questions then!:D

Shall we draw a line under this and call it a day?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I did, but yes let's do that.

Erm, sorry to everyone reading that by the way - must have been really boring.

Here's a nice photo that was posted a while ago to make up for it.

fireworks2ss.jpg

Maybe some fireworks :guitar:

Hi dunya, could you post this with out the added graffiti please.
I think largactil and The reader have been here before.(I hate all the post without pictures too, I only like the members who stick to unwritten rule of Morrissey frink = pictures )

I think largactil and The reader have been here before.(I hate all the post without pictures too, I only like the members who stick to unwritten rule of Morrissey frink = pictures )

No, actually I haven't. And I have no idea who "The Reader" is, or anyone else on here. So now I won't break your unwritten rules by 'posting without pictures' any more. See? Everyone is happy.

Hello,

No, I haven't been here for long. And I don't usually post this much but I got a bit carried away. I did post photos though (as thumbnails) - and apologised for being boring... I agree - it is really boring when there are no photos to look at.

thanks dunya.:D

Did you take this photo reader?

mozlondonjune2004b.jpg

Nope - unfortunately not!

It's one of the one's I 'saved' (stole) whilst trawling this thread. I did take some photos of him on my iPhone at the RAH - but they're so bad I daren't post them. It's hard to tell they're even him!

Hello,

No, I haven't been here for long. And I don't usually post this much but I got a bit carried away. I did post photos though (as thumbnails) - and apologised for being boring... I agree - it is really boring when there are no photos to look at.
oh, It just your repartee with largactil reminder me of two people who frequented these shores a while back. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.:thumb:
len.jpg

Ok, the night is young and so is this shindig.

We need some music.
Dancing, anyone?

nove2.gif

SeattleSKLLkatthegreek1.gif

heaven4.gif

letter4alma.gif

jonesHouCR0b.gif

Just go easy on the champagne, now, or....
:squiffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cheers...Would you care to dance?"

kil0.gif

"Nooo."

The running man in the background is about to tackle a very inebriated Echo, who has suddenly lost all of her inhibitions.....

Back
Top Bottom