morrissey frink thread!

coachella_blu.jpg

Coachella, from Flickr user beatmaster23

coachella_blu.jpg

Coachella, from Flickr user beatmaster23

I want to touch him just under the waistband of those jeans. And then I would die because all my cells would explode at once. (It might even be worth it.)

File0084.jpg

File0083.jpg

File0082.jpg

Thank you Black Eyed from the "Skull" single thread.

(And I agree, this would have made an amazing video :p)

These are fantabulous! Yes, thank you Sue! :)

I want to touch him just under the waistband of those jeans. And then I would die because all my cells would explode at once. (It might even be worth it.)

SNAP!
and yes it would be worth it! :D

HisBedroomInLA-1.jpg

Hurry. He's waiting for you.

File0084.jpg

File0083.jpg

File0082.jpg

These made me guffaw. Now my boss wants to know what is so funny. I wonder how many guys in the band have secretly fantasized about putting a boot to the back of Mozzer's head when he's been a difficult pain in the ass.

these are just lovely...which concert are they from? He looks so great.
Morrissey can pass for early 40's easy

I agree, he's one of the most handsome men in the world. But in my opinion he looks older then he is. The men I know in their early 40`s looks much younger

I agree, he's one of the most handsome men in the world. But in my opinion he looks older then he is. The men I know in their early 40`s looks much younger

I think he's aged like a normal man, not a famous man. This makes people think he looks really old. If he were to dye his hair and get an eye lift he'd look 15 years younger. That's what most famous people do. Still, I prefer him natural. His age looks good on him. And while I do miss his lovely chestnut hair, I really love the silver too. :)

Wow, love these. :love: :thumb:

------------

Speaking of Frink:

Benicassim 2006.

Oh Lord, all the things he does, being teasingly out of reach. :horny:

Thanks to lapislazuli42 on youtube. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Frink:

Benicassim 2006.

Yeah. I'd be too ashamed to share my thought on this. Let's just say that this video proved to me that I'm unwell regarding Morrissey.

re yea h benicassim was a good one must be the hot weather that he turned so frinky
Bkiss5.gif

Bhero7.gif

Bkiss0.gif

beni030irish.gif

Bhero6.gif

benikiss6.gif

here is another video of the shirt stucking in certain areas

di made a gif out of both shots..
this stunt needs to be repeated,morrissey!;-)

File0084.jpg

File0083.jpg

File0082.jpg

Wow, that shirt he's wearing looks a lot like one of the t-shirts I gave him during the Philly show...does anyone have a picture where you can see the front of his blue shirt?

He's in his very late 40's!
50 in a few short weeks!
Looks damn hot to me!

He's in his very late 40's!
50 in a few short weeks!
Looks damn hot to me!

Yeah, but you can look your age and still be hot. I've seen a few men in their 70s who are still hot. It happens!

re yea h benicassim was a good one must be the hot weather that he turned so frinky
[albums/n93/justabucket2/Live%20Moz/Benicassim/Bhero6.gif[/IMG]

Yes, he usually doesn't do that, does he!!? That is HOT. I wonder what lucky s.o.b. got that shirt!

Yes, he usually doesn't do that, does he!!? That is HOT. I wonder what lucky s.o.b. got that shirt!

heh, he did the same thing in Finland in 06. Too bad I didn't get the shirt for I was too mesmerised and immobilized by the maneuver ;)
Hey, Mozz, if you're reading, maybe you should do the same trick in Galway on Wed, pretty please? Remember to aim the shirt towards my direction.... I'll be the one who's a safety hazard drooling so much near the electronic devices..

Back
Top Bottom