morrissey frink thread!

redondobeach.jpg

suedehead.jpg

shorts.jpg

glassesandsides.jpg

lookingglasses.jpg

signing-1.jpg

billyfury.jpg

I posted these I few pages back, they're here again for those who requested Morrissey in glasses:)

Sorry girls (and guys), I got none that you ain't seen before... I never seem to get a good pic, he moves about to much!!! Which is why I'm here, has anyone got any pics of him from Great Yarmouth???

Lovin' the thread by the way, and if I do get any snaps will post asap...:D

Very frinky.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bOmQhdpsaaw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bOmQhdpsaaw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Quality Frink, that is.

Also, if people haven't watched the Paris youtube that kikicka09 posted from Prague, it's amazing (and there's also a good one of Ask she has that I would post myself if I could figure out what I'm doing).

:drama:
After literally 2 straight days of trying to post something other than a comment I have been driven to tears! :tears: I've taken every approach I can think of (yes, including reading the directions for posting a million times), nothing seems to be working :confused: and I currently feel wholly inadequate as a Frinker. It can't be that hard! Anyhow, I'm not going to post again until I can contribute. Hopefully it won't be too long - I'll call a friend tomorrow to come help me. :( :nopity:

Also, if people haven't watched the Paris youtube that kikicka09 posted from Prague, it's amazing (and there's also a good one of Ask she has that I would post myself if I could figure out what I'm doing).

:drama:
After literally 2 straight days of trying to post something other than a comment I have been driven to tears! :tears: I've taken every approach I can think of (yes, including reading the directions for posting a million times), nothing seems to be working :confused: and I currently feel wholly inadequate as a Frinker. It can't be that hard! Anyhow, I'm not going to post again until I can contribute. Hopefully it won't be too long - I'll call a friend tomorrow to come help me. :( :nopity:

Pssst: To post photos easily, upload them onto Photobucket and then simply copy/paste the "IMG Code" URL which they provide for you in the "Share This Image" box.

To embed YouTube videos, look at the video's complete YouTube address, such as:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scs4gFtxees

Copy the code after v= which in this case is scs4gFtxees.

Then, over here on the boards, type [ youtube ]scs4gFtxees[ /youtube ]. Only, don't put any spaces within the brackets. And viola! You get this:

PS - You don't really have to post a photo to make a comment here. :thumb:

Except for I Am A Ghost - who really needs to contribute his favorite Moz Frink photo by now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for I Am A Ghost - who really needs to contribute his favorite Moz Frink photo by now ;)

I really know not of what you speak, dear Julie. The nearest I can find to "frink" is "Our Frink" :)

Morrissey-Our-Frank-106.jpg

Jayziz, can't believe I'm posting ANYTHING in this thread. But if you like the picture, Julie, that's all for the best.:thumb:

wait, i missed the post you've quoted from...
me thinks Silke is being SARCASTIC, because after all 'Moz did NOT like the sign' and looked 'very cross' to recieve it :crazy:

Oh sorry. Didnt read it all properly, that sentence just sort of leapt out at me :D
I'll post my fave pic of Moz then from Radio 2 when he was signing my wrist. You cant see me but thats just as well, I was probably drooling or summat:D

11022009498.jpg

I really know not of what you speak, dear Julie. The nearest I can find to "frink" is "Our Frink" :)

Morrissey-Our-Frank-106.jpg

Jayziz, can't believe I'm posting ANYTHING in this thread. But if you like the picture, Julie, that's all for the best.:thumb:

Oooh, well done! Great pic, too.

I love how "Frink" has become a noun, a verb and an adjective!

I suddenly have a pile of these:

Hold On To Your Frinks
hotyf-uk7.jpg

You're the One For Me, Frinky!
ytofmf-uk7.jpg

Now My Heart is Frunk (or would that be Frinked?)
nowmyhrt.gif

Wow, I've never looked up Frink on the Urban Dictionary before :squiffy:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frink

A few gems:

2. Fraternizing people using big woods at a Party in order to intimidate others. (Big woods :rolleyes:)
Get me out of this party it's just too Frink.

4. A mythical ancient Greece creature, with the head of a goose and the legs of a chicken :confused::confused:
That frink has his hand in a cow's bottom.

5. A person who has sexual relations with flowers and lemurs.:eek:
leave those flowers and lemurs alone you stupid frink!

We should add our own:
"Frink" is an appalling grotesquerie of a word :confused:
....used to describe the ineffable beauty of:
3534881010_e1ac88da23_b.jpg

Well Julie, if anyone can add to the definitions of "frink", it's you :)

Great frinking of Moz song titles, btw.:) A whole new genre opens up!

I think I'm all frinked out after my one contribution. :(

Wow, I've never looked up Frink on the Urban Dictionary before :squiffy:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frink

A few gems:

2. Fraternizing people using big woods at a Party in order to intimidate others. (Big woods :rolleyes:)
Get me out of this party it's just too Frink.

4. A mythical ancient Greece creature, with the head of a goose and the legs of a chicken :confused::confused:
That frink has his hand in a cow's bottom.

5. A person who has sexual relations with flowers and lemurs.:eek:
leave those flowers and lemurs alone you stupid frink!

We should add our own:
....used to describe the ineffable beauty of:
3534881010_e1ac88da23_b.jpg

LMAO!!!! OMG that is funny! That picture is absolutely beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom