morrissey frink thread!

Nice pic chelsey. :thumb: Hope you don't mind I cropped it.

Morrissey in a brown cardigan can make a girl go weak at the knees! :yum:

4029645721_a824377730.jpg

Not JUST a cardigan, one with a zipper! I wonder if that's how he likes his lady gardens? :p

(God at one point, I thought she was going to crash into the little lady with the mike like a freakin bulldozer or at least poke her in the eye...:squiffy:)

always this workers female is living in love with his manager , I work my manager is good looking , but we do not working direct with him . my supervisor to crush us if we are near him
090311_morrissey_065-1024x682.jpg

Too funny! There were a couple frames there that would make awesome sig pics.

Where's the *sigh* smilie? Seriously, we need more of those things. Anyhow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. A LOT in case you couldn't tell.

I think these are a little different than the others.

r591398690.jpg
capt_4a946daa4a7443078193cc17f8be1b.jpg
capt_a5c81ed4dd7145809a38cdfa4dd03a.jpg

Frannie, thank you SO MUCH for posting these. ALL ADORABLE.

oooh, lolololol! I doubt he'll see me where my seat is for brum, so i'll change that to Swindon if i may.
ahh you are too funny my friend.

I've already told you how excited I am for you....BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

Hmmm, can't see Lottie, but might see Walkers Crisp and Quiffaa in front row this Friday in Brum ...
[/IMG]

No way! Awesome! I'd better try to get some stuff done before Friday because I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck to my laptop starting Friday night. I'd tell you to have a wonderful time, but seriously...do I need to? Doubtful! HA

15K, go me.please, hold your applause.

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of postin'! Congrats though, that's great!

This is what I made tonight... Oh my... I can't believe I am posting this...
4030638386_42c53f59b3.jpg

Okay, can I just say...GENIUS!!!!!!!! HA! OMG, that's classic!

Can you stop with the sizist comments in here, please? Many regulars to the frink thread, including myself, are fat. Sarah Yeoman isn't even fat. She just has large breasts. Not that it matters.

Agreed! After all, some girls are bigger than others - and they are all lovely. :D

Oh, and Morrissey, tell Sarah the Frinkers like her a lot and we know she's just doing her job. I'd insert the simlie of flowers being offered here but I think I'm going to be over my smilie/image limit-per-message.

Nice pic chelsey.

This is so cute. I'm very impressed by the zipper for reasons I can't really explain. He's usually such a button-guy!

An aside: I believe his old PA Jennifer is co-managing Doll and the Kicks now.

please don't call me Barkie, sounds too much like Barky.

Ahh, I was trying to tease..
how do you know I haven't had much to eat? My stomach is empty cos I'm still ill (though not at all in the smithesque sense, to my deepest regret)

I get irritable when hungry so supposed your less than flattering description of SY was due to small dinner (punishment for mucky paws?) rather than a personal dislike....

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you are restored to your usual bouncy self soon.

Nice pic chelsey. :thumb: Hope you don't mind I cropped it.

Morrissey in a brown cardigan can make a girl go weak at the knees! :yum:

Swoon *faints*

Can we have a Carl Fredricksen frink plz? I'll start the ball rolling..
*applauds I am a Ghost's lovely avatar

from the Mozlookalikethread
huge versions of young Carl & Ellie for a romantic autumnal breeze

2009_up_013.jpg

and to get back on topic
imagine Morrissey being much older, being at an award show

the moment before he'll meet the New York Dolls ...

Up_at_the_66th_Mostra.jpg

& afterwards blissfully smiling
(wearing his frink-deterrent clothing line, but real frinkers can't be deterred)

up.jpg

r591398690.jpg
brucecampbell.jpg
220px-Bruce_Campbell2.jpg

forsally.gif

note to self: must stop frinking n posting orgy

Says who? (and make that voice stop!)

And LOVE the zippered cardigan pic - thank you for finding that one chelsey:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom