morrissey frink thread!

I think Ceci would love those pictures....

hey Radio Berlin - that second picture is a nightmare - help - that is the worst photo of morrissey's face I have ever seen in my life!!!! my beard pictures are charming compared to that ;-)

I think Ceci would love those pictures....

hey Radio Berlin - that second picture is a nightmare - help - that is the worst photo of morrissey's face I have ever seen in my life!!!! my beard pictures are charming compared to that ;-)

I don't think it's bad at all, he just looks a bit funny

I love this one :o

crb2.jpg

Aww this picture is really cute :)

I think Morrissey is handsome on the second one...(And on the first too...)

whaaaat? ah - come on now - he looks like the village idiot on the 2nd one. let's be realistic, ladies!

and hepziah, as far as my dirty thoughts: let me ask you:
is sex dirty?
well, only if it's done right!

ok, I won't even say who I stole this quote from (again)....you'll have to guess.

whaaaat? ah - come on now - he looks like the village idiot on the 2nd one. let's be realistic, ladies!
ok, I won't even say who I stole this quote from (again)....you'll have to guess.
I am very realistic: so I will tell you again that I like him on the second photo.:D
And that he needs a diet...:rolleyes:

and hepziah, as far as my dirty thoughts: let me ask you:
is sex dirty?
well, only if it's done right!

I know it, I know it!!! *jumping*

But I'm not hepziah so I can't say it. :(

I am very realistic: so I will tell you again that I like him on the second photo.:D
And that he needs a diet...:rolleyes:

naaa - he doesn't need a diet and neither do I. we're 40-something - give us a BREAK! (chocolate tastes so - gooooood..... - and anorexic models are out of date!)

naaa - he doesn't need a diet and neither do I. we're 40-something - give us a BREAK! (chocolate tastes so - gooooood..... - and anorexic models are out of date!)
You are not realistic!:p
It seems to you that if Morrissey makes a diet, he won't be far from anorexia... You must think he is really thin, so...:eek: Believe me, he can lose 5 kilos, that won't harm him...:) He says himself that he is a little overweight...:cool:

You are not realistic!:p
It seems to you that if Morrissey makes a diet, he won't be far from anorexia... You must think he is really thin, so...:eek: Believe me, he can lose 5 kilos, that won't harm him...:) He says himself that he is a little overweight...:cool:

well, I am only speaking from a personal viewpoint: I should also lose 5 kilos to fit into my clothes again - but since I refuse to diet I can't possibly demand it of anyone else - right? I'm only fair - and I will throw all those tight clothes away and enjoy the chocolate instead.

and WHY - yes indeed it is Woody Allen - who is my second obsession besides Morrissey - well not in the same way, but in an intellectual sort of way :)))))

and WHY - yes indeed it is Woody Allen - who is my second obsession besides Morrissey - well not in the same way, but in an intellectual sort of way :)))))

I have his movie "Deconstructing Harry" here on VHS because of Tobey Maguire. I really like Tobey Maguire. He's very cute. NO COMMENT, please! :D I'm serious. He's the only young actor I like. But my ever favourite actor is Alan Rickman. He's my another second true love.

But before going off-topic... even in the shadow he's sexy:

glastshadow.jpg

And Joyce is spoiling all the Smiths pic - even in the shadow. I just can't stand him and his nasty face.

yellowroom.jpg

yeees! deconstructing harry - great one - yes, tobey maguire with death knocking on his door while he's in bed with a chinese hooker - what a classic scene - I love it - and you're right . he is very cute! another cute vegetarian boy :)

LOL :D "I just can't stand Joyce and his nasty face"!!!!! I agree!!!!! I think Andy look hilarious in the 2nd pic though... slightly lost.. :D

Back
Top Bottom