S334.jpg

oh johnny what have you DONE?
[IMG]http://foreverill.com/gallery/data/media/74/marrbadhairmoz.jpg

mozhat.jpg

hey, get away, I want to do that!!!
kiss.jpg

hey, get away, I want to do that!!!
[IMG]http://foreverill.com/gallery/data/media/26/kiss.jpg
He looks so hot in that pic. Look at that chest mmm. :) And I love his expression. :D He seems to be thinking 'hey, they really love me, they find me attractive!' You can see in those Smiths-era pics that it was still new to him - in the later years he seems used to it. Do you know when that pic was taken? I'm guessing in 1986, judging by his hair...and physique. Looking at those old pics and videos, he became noticeably beefier around 1985/86, didn't he?

and here's something I'm sure you'd LOVE to do:
mozcairdhallfans_800x454.jpg

I LOVE this picture. This picture is largely responsible for the level of my, ummm.... interest. ;) When I was suddenly overcome with adoration for Morrissey I think this picture was in the "unusual photographs" thread on here. I saw it here somewhere anyway I think. Anyway, the expression on that woman's face and Morrissey's body language absolutely says it all for me as far as (what I imagined) the experience must be of being in the audience, and the level of appreciation Morrissey has for the people in the audience. It's just so affectionate... I'd never seen anything like it and I thought I HAVE to see this man on stage in person as soon as humanly possible b/c I cannot live any longer without it.

And, needless to say I haven't been a bit disappointed. If anything I think I wasn't even close to imagining what a powerful experience it is!

me too, his blue eyes are a sexy contrast to this huge black eyebrows

I wonder if they are really so blue or blue contact lenses ... ?

int_zfrwzvMorrissey%20Photo%20Shoots%2055.jpg

I love how you can see so much detail - this pic's almost touchable! (And the one with the shirt off earlier is practically lickable... :o)

Back
Top Bottom