morrissey frink thread!

you know what, I never thought much of the male body - I never met the right guy that could make my blood boil - honestly - and now I am almost 41 years old - but I changed my mind - THIS male body is bloody HOT - so there's hope after all - this world isn't completely ugly if God managed to create one of THESE:

772817954lhji9ps.jpg

Thanks guys, this thread has managed to bring my mood back up to a happy level after having to redraft a bleeding History Assignment on the treaty of Versailles. (Why did I take History, Why?!)
Seeing as I have so rudely not contributed much before:eek::pHere's some for ya:
Last one was one of mine from the 22nd at the GMEX that I thought might be of interest :D

isnt the last one from pasadena? either way, in that last pic of yours, can anyone read what it says on the bass drum in the pic of the two people on the bike. i can see the thought bubble coming from the man sayin "morrissey" but what about the thought bubble from the girl?

oh and morrissey's got a very long abdomen by the way, his navel is like halfway up his stomach in the "initiate me" pic

ive been looking at these pictures for like an hour now and saved atleast 100 so far to my computer. i need to stop

somebody please help me, they are so pretty.

isnt the last one from pasadena? either way, in that last pic of yours, can anyone read what it says on the bass drum in the pic of the two people on the bike. i can see the thought bubble coming from the man sayin "morrissey" but what about the thought bubble from the girl?

oh and morrissey's got a very long abdomen by the way, his navel is like halfway up his stomach in the "initiate me" pic

Noope, that one's definitely from the Gmex, took it myself you see. I don't remember what the thought bubble said though, mind.

trexcollect.jpg

stunner.jpg

smile.jpg

acstudio.jpg

Any idea when this pic was taken?

According to the hair and face I guess it was taken in the middle of the 90ies. But I can't find the description any more.

He can have both

Noope, that one's definitely from the Gmex, took it myself you see. I don't remember what the thought bubble said though, mind.

Both the man and the woman were "thinking" the same thing; both of their thought bubbles said "Morrissey." I think the pic is from Roman Holiday. Hmmm...I always think it should be more obscure. This still from Roman Holiday doesn't seem to be the same photo on the drum:

ROMAN1_rgb.jpg

I like when the drum had "HAPPINESS" lettered on it (May 28, 2006).

Re: He can have both

Both the man and the woman were "thinking" the same thing; both of their thought bubbles said "Morrissey." I think the pic is from Roman Holiday. Hmmm...I always think it should be more obscure. This still from Roman Holiday doesn't seem to be the same photo on the drum:

ROMAN1_rgb.jpg

I like when the drum had "HAPPINESS" lettered on it (May 28, 2006).

That was the best gig of the UK tour in my opinion

(NOT that I think he's hot at all)

boz is actually really really handsome in person! a really nice person too, but he looks great! i'd say "for his age" but really, there's no rule of how one should look according to their age...

haha the woman on the scooter in that pic from Roman Holiday kinda looks like a young boz at first glance

Back
Top Bottom