morrissey frink thread!

I find all Moz-by-the-pool pics so inmensely sexy, I don't know why. I mean, on this one he is not even half-naked! Maybe it's that look on his face :rolleyes:

Its the look, its the fact that you know hes deep in thought, and you dont know what about (although we can make some pretty good fantasies from this) its also you can't see those piercing eyes but yet you know they are looking right at ya...

He makes me melt into a puddle fully dressed, (esp in brown ;)) its who he is that really gives him that puddle making quality. (yes he is gorgeous, but i dont think he'd be half as much to me if he wasnt the beautiful person he is.)

Moz___right__by_BrendaYagami.jpg

just LOOK at that neck...

once again you are distracting me from cooking, (good job i made the lasagne and apple pie earlier, just need to remember to shove them in the oven)

I Remember someone on here mentioning (think it was in this thread)
the 'cup of coffee' effect that Moz can have, basically it was used to describe pics that would keep you awake at night they were just so darn striking/sexy.
for me its ones like these...
meltdownsigned.jpg

mozhydepark.jpg

that one caused me a LOT of lost sleep and dazed days...

reading04lookup.jpg

20061.jpg

Epbabe, i totally understand about the pic on you rhubbys pc, i had to do that too until i got this lappy, (which is all mine, mine *cue evil cackle*) and now i have a different Moz wallpaer every week or so, and i have pics of him on my sign on page etc...

Heres one you probably haven't seen, I love it, the dreams i had about taking Moz for a long ramble in the countryside (in the autumn/winter)
*sighs*
tree.jpg

I find all Moz-by-the-pool pics so inmensely sexy, I don't know why. I mean, on this one he is not even half-naked! Maybe it's that look on his face :rolleyes:

:D I believe it is that look on his face, also the fact he's in black with those dark sunglasses...all elements help in making it sexy....;)

Its the look, its the fact that you know hes deep in thought, and you dont know what about (although we can make some pretty good fantasies from this) its also you can't see those piercing eyes but yet you know they are looking right at ya...

He makes me melt into a puddle fully dressed, (esp in brown ;)) its who he is that really gives him that puddle making quality. (yes he is gorgeous, but i dont think he'd be half as much to me if he wasnt the beautiful person he is.)

BINGO!!!

Epbabe, i totally understand about the pic on you rhubbys pc, i had to do that too until i got this lappy, (which is all mine, mine *cue evil cackle*) and now i have a different Moz wallpaer every week or so, and i have pics of him on my sign on page etc...

Heres one you probably haven't seen, I love it, the dreams i had about taking Moz for a long ramble in the countryside (in the autumn/winter)
*sighs*
tree.jpg

oooh! :D This collection of photos......absolutely lovely...in brown he is.....with that sweet face. I could stare at them (like any others of course) ALL day, and usually do for a long amount of time. :D

*hands Westie her 'I have a Moz in brown fetish' card*

welcome my dear... ;):)

*hands Westie her 'I have a Moz in brown fetish' card*

welcome my dear... ;-) :)

Why thank you! mmm, mmm, mmm...what is it about brown that makes him so...appealing?? Sexy?? Makes you wanna hug 'em?? well....yeah, I'll stop there.

I love the contrast of the colors in that tree pic.moz looks so handsome

yes, yes he does! Here are some more....

m207.jpg

nose.jpg

untitled32oo1.jpg

And another b&w pool photo....

19912846.jpg

:D I believe it is that look on his face, also the fact he's in black with those dark sunglasses...all elements help in making it sexy....;)

Yes, but I mean ALL moz-by-the-pool pics. Probably because they show him so relaxed, like available for anything :p

I Remember someone on here mentioning (think it was in this thread)
the 'cup of coffee' effect that Moz can have, basically it was used to describe pics that would keep you awake at night they were just so darn striking/sexy.
for me its ones like these...
meltdownsigned.jpg

mozhydepark.jpg

that one caused me a LOT of lost sleep and dazed days...

reading04lookup.jpg

20061.jpg

Mhmm, Mhmm!! *shakes head in total agreement*

*sighs*
tree.jpg

Taking Moz for a long ramble in the countryside.... Hm... Hope it wouldn't be toooooo cold for some, erm, picknick? :p

Moz___right__by_BrendaYagami.jpg

just LOOK at that neck...

once again you are distracting me from cooking, (good job i made the lasagne and apple pie earlier, just need to remember to shove them in the oven)

Oh, I'm over that problem, I have developed multi-tasking: cooking AND watching moz-frink. Smoooooooth ;)

OMG, i am not yet, i just burn myself etc...
besides i have to scoot all the way downstairs to do so, so its not like i can keep one eye on the pics is it. LOL

Oh, I'm over that problem, I have developed multi-tasking: cooking AND watching moz-frink. Smoooooooth ;)

LOL, I do that too!! Except, I just watch the screen saver, as the pics of Moz continually change...:D While cooking. It's amazing, makes it all the more enjoyable. :D

Back
Top Bottom