shoplifters.jpg

timeout3.jpg

peep02.jpg

dusk.jpg

sat.jpg

licklips.jpg

Flashing da gang sign, 2002 style.
aol077.jpg

I just love his beautiful blue eyes... It's like I'm staring at the sea... He's really a beautiful man.....
Can somebody please tell me why on earth do I think of how handsome he is only when I listen to Depeche Mode? That's something really strange, I mean, I listen to another beautiful man (Dave Gahan) singing, and I think of Moz! That's insane!!!!
But anyway, he's the most beautiful thing to see...:D
He's so beautiful (especially in a pic of him when he was young, a close-up to his beautiful face) that my eyes fill with tears, I've never seen someone else so beautiful, sometimes seemingly vulnerable, person!:tears::tears: Aw, I wish he was a bit younger and I was a bit older...:(

mor.jpg

Wow; just the other day I was hunting through the early days of this thread desperately trying to locate one single image and I kept being distracted by so many wonderful images provided by Comtesse, and I thought to myself, well, whatever happened to....?
So join with me in saying ~ 'Welcome back to the Great Comtesse '!

Wow; just the other day I was hunting through the early days of this thread desperately trying to locate one single image and I kept being distracted by so many wonderful images provided by Comtesse, and I thought to myself, well, whatever happened to....?
So join with me in saying ~ 'Welcome back to the Great Comtesse '!

yay, agreed.
*waves*

i had the one time possibilty to use a scanner today for free. since the library one doesnt work. this computer did let me upload at photobucket too which the reguar library pc I use mostly refuse too.
Image0006-1.jpg

a scan of the backside of the hot press cover-*sob...omg-dies* you can see the WATERDROPS *sob*
which as you know was used at the "thats how people grow up" 7 inch +cd single here in a bigger size..cant remember if anyone blew this one up to a bigger size couldnt find it,

now a few -at least it was for me- unseen pics before
Image0007-1-1.jpg

from the boxers tour 95 *my oh my...sweats*

IMAGE0017-2-1.jpg

morrissey accepting his Q award in 94

unfortunately the tv broadcast of this show incl moz`s appearance was once at youtube, not anymore...i have this feature on video(cassette) I bought recently
it was very sweet he seems slightly out of breath when he was up there, more out of nervousness then from doing any running before;-) at this speech a few shy glances around and on the floor
it did go a little something like this
"well this is the first time i have won anything ever, for any reason anywhere and Im very grateful *out of breath gasp* I would like to thank the people who have stood by me and bought the records over the years. It hasnt been easy I know *smirks, audience laughs* I would like to thank Q magazine for supporting me right now."
he looks much more stunning on film then on this pic ^ but nonetheless *sobs*

some frinky live shots from the boxers 95
i have erased the text out but will post the full article(reviews of the tour in another thread soon)
Image0006-3-1.jpg

Image0009-1-1.jpg

Image0008-1-1.jpg

the pic on the left is the one shot during shoplifters at brixton 95. I have made a dvd copy out of it and tried to upload it a youtube recently. it didnt work out and my help pleads how to do it on offtopic remains unheard;-( . this was my only chance to did it (caus e most computers i use are restricted to up and downloading) and i dont know when i get a chance to do it again..same goes with the video -dvd copying-i did this at a regional tv station twice before they forbid it cause i would take the possibilty away for others who would use this vhs -dvd copy apparatus who actually made a feature for the channel. which didnt happen a when i did that- of course if anybodywould have come with he want to do that i would have ejected my video so they could do just that. but oh well if even if i stated that they did say no to further copying even if i explained it was just for me and i didnt want to resell them.
but one day I or another kind soul will upload this brilliant brixtonshow. i have repeately wrote about this particular "performance"(sorry moz).excuse me for teasing you again but to match the pic with the video performance:
he did came back for the encore ,his shirt already open to reveal his well built upper body..he then starts to sing shoplifters and during the guitar solo strips SLOWLY in the most sensual way i didnt have seen before on his shows (with my own eyes or on tape).shorty before that he whips his microcord in a very sexy way matching the music (did not have a cord whip "frink" before but this one my oh my). then the shirt throw out .he continues then,laying his hand on his bare shoulder during the lyricpart"a heartless hand on my shoulder" .. nonody enters the stage even if they did try hard
you see I memorized this scene very exact due to the rewind and slow motion button;-)

Image0014.jpg

a coloured version of the first pic but i like the b/w attempt better.

also another pic inanother quality/version of the boxers london pics they still not much clearer
Image0012-1.jpg

oooh thanks sista, i LOVE the back of the hot press mag,
such a nice ad... :horny:

I was just watching the video that it the basis of the How Good? thread, and I have been making 'Mmmmm!' noises for the past few minutes at skinny, topless, gyrating young Morrissey.

The gyration begins at 0:25 seconds. :horny:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPgXzLTspC4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPgXzLTspC4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
If that doesn't show up for you (it's not showing for me), go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPgXzLTspC4

I love the tease of his pants almost falling off through the whole thing. I remember reading once that Elvis said all he wanted for Christmas was a pair of hips. I wonder if Morrissey shares that sentiment when it comes to holding up his pants. :)

I was just watching the video that it the basis of the How Good? thread, and I have been making 'Mmmmm!' noises for the past few minutes at skinny, topless, gyrating young Morrissey.

The gyration begins at 0:25 seconds. :horny:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPgXzLTspC4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPgXzLTspC4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
If that doesn't show up for you (it's not showing for me), go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPgXzLTspC4

mmmmm indeed ;)
And theres something very nice about him having hands on his body

Back
Top Bottom