Morrissey Hawaii - May 19, 2012

UPDATE Mar. 2, 9:40AM PT:
Waiting for confirmation -- rumored dates:
18th Maui
19th Oahu

UPDATE Mar. 1, 6:15PM PT:

Posted in the comments by Darrell_Tyler:

Well, hope this show wasn't just a rumour, as it has now been removed from the HNLNOW site, and it is not listed on Bamp Projects site also. I emailed Bamp, but didn't get a response yet. Let's just hope the announcement for ticket sales comes soon!

Morrissey at Kakaako Waterfront Park
- HNLnow

Kakaako Waterfront Park
May 19, 2012

BAMP Project presents Morrissey in his first ever appearance in Hawaii. Don't miss this amazing show! Morrissey performs at Kaka'ako Waterfront Park on May 19th at 6pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a compliment in itself and keeps me coming back.

Right. And let me tell you something. Coming from scum like you that's a compliment you dimented piece of shit.You, and all the others on these boards,but then I gotta give it to you gobs of shit. You are all morally devoid insipid pipsqueaks and your shit is weak
All of you anti Morrissey fans,"fans". I just don't understand. I really don't.

Kate2828

So, the show is on, it just has not been announced to the public! I got an email from HNLNOW, saying there was to be a big announcement on Monday! So good news for sure!

Has anyone been to these venues? If so, can you provide some details? Would one venue be more conducive to getting close to him? Would you recommend one over the other? Oh who am I kidding, I'll go to both.

I cannot believe we can "Walk" to a Moz show from my house!!! Ladee dah!
Honolulu is super blessed.
What an absolute treat.
Anyone spinning hate, go f*** yourselves your mother is gonna die soon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom