We apologise for the length of time it has taken us to reach this
conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this item for
you.

This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that
you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience "

I can't say I'm surprised.

Peter

Amazon US still shows it available September 9, 2007. :confused: You can still pre-order it.

I'm pretty sure it disappeared from Amazon US at some point, and now it's back again. Very strange.

Hello people. Seeing as it's my fault that you got to hear about it in the first place, I'll update you. God only knows WHY it is taking so long, but it is still scheduled for release:

http://www.plexusbooks.com/CHECKED_BOOKS/Morrissey.htm

It just looks like Plexus have changed the cover. Some pesky person on amazon has hold of a proof and is trying to flog it for over £30, but don't cave to them, because I've called Plexus and they assure me it is going to be released. They're saying next month, but I've learnt to take their 'assurances' with a pinch of the proverbial salt. And yet, they never say a book's 'forthcoming' if it isn't, so expect it sometime in the near future. Amazon will have cancelled the pre-orders because book wholesalers wipe orders after a certain length of time.

Hope this helps people. When it's released, why not come to your local bookshop, to purchase a copy from your friendly neighbourhood bookseller.

Back
Top Bottom