Morrissey isn’t senile, he’s always been a racist

I have always interpreted "This Is Not Your Country" as being sung from an Irish point of view against the British. So it's not exactly anti-racist but has nothing to do with racism or immigration. Just going from the song title someone might think it did.

WTF????o_O

havent you read Skinnys clarification on this matter that racism is not just about race? it can
be about all manner of woke categories, like religion, culture, "where you were born" etc. if person A is suffering and person B is living large, then person B is racist, per Skinny and his fellow woke twats.:lbf:

so the irish/british troubles would qualify as racism under Skinny and woke insanity.:straightface:

you need to brush up with the latest Lefty Woke revolutionary bulletins FFSo_O

This is the author of that piece........she's a child.

ig6ATHsZ_400x400.jpg

Wasn't "This is not your Country" all about the Brits being in Northern Island and the BBC being a tool for pro Brit propaganda?
That's how most people took it but why let the facts stand in the way of a perfectly good hit job?

WTF????o_O

havent you read Skinnys clarification on this matter that racism is not just about race? it can
be about all manner of woke categories, like religion, culture, "where you were born" etc. if person A is suffering and person B is living large, then person B is racist, per Skinny and his fellow woke twats.:lbf:

so the irish/british troubles would qualify as racism under Skinny and woke insanity.:straightface:

you need to brush up with the latest Lefty Woke revolutionary bulletins FFSo_O
:straightface:
So your problem is that you have some conflicting beliefs and you're bringing that to my attention for some reason? :confused:
You think that I an "woke" and that Skinny is also "woke."
You think that all those you label "woke" are all following the same "bulletins."
Then you see that this is not true. :(
And instead of realizing that the problem lies in your cognitive process you point it out to me so that I can... ? :confused:

I don't know how to fix this for you. :thumb:

>There have (thankfully) already been rigorous critiques of white veganism and Morrissey represents all that is wrong with his movement.

The rest of the article makes some sense but this is retarded.

I read the linked article. The owner of the vegan restaurant was concerned about everything except the young black man that was killed by police. I think he should get a break since he's upset his windows were smashed in the protest, except that he has a history of retweeting and making Facebook posts that side with the police. One of the posts calls the protesters "animals."
Considering he runs a vegan restaurant and considering that this kind of language is historically used by racists he really might have done better to write his own posts. When you retweet something you're endorsing it.

:straightface:
So your problem is that you have some conflicting beliefs and you're bringing that to my attention for some reason? :confused:
You think that I an "woke" and that Skinny is also "woke."
You think that all those you label "woke" are all following the same "bulletins."
Then you see that this is not true. :(
And instead of realizing that the problem lies in your cognitive process you point it out to me so that I can... ? :confused:

I don't know how to fix this for you. :thumb:

:rolleyes:

exhibit A :freedomfromworkfortwats.org
exhibit B: Vera Institute of Crackpot Justice
SAME :bird: WITH THE SAME FEATHERS FFS!

need I say more?o_O

you probably just didnt read the memo.:lbf:

I read the linked article. The owner of the vegan restaurant was concerned about everything except the young black man that was killed by police. I think he should get a break since he's upset his windows were smashed in the protest, except that he has a history of retweeting and making Facebook posts that side with the police. One of the posts calls the protesters "animals."
Considering he runs a vegan restaurant and considering that this kind of language is historically used by racists he really might have done better to write his own posts. When you retweet something you're endorsing it.

WTF??????? last post all those who historically use the same woke language are NOT the same but in this case where someone is called an animal because he came in an rampaged the restaurant is historically
racist.o_O the proper name to use in describing the vegan restaurant destroying perp, in woke terminology is
'individual in need of free college':lbf:

see? you must have gotten the Skinny memo in between posts:lbf: there is more to racism than meets the eye, where you least expect it, you find racism and unwokeness:crazy:

If you need articles like this to influence your opinion on wether or not Morrissey is a racist, then you’re thick as pig shit. Use your own heads, observe his behaviour for yourselves and the outcome is clear. Even Moz might not even know he’s a racist, but his actions and allegiances are, so by definition, he’s a racist. It’s as open and shut as that I’m afraid.

Not factual at all. Highly subjective and selective. Making sweeping generalisations all over the place and ignoring any "evidence" to the contrary. I distinctly remember, for instance, Morrissey attacking Jamie Oliver - which the article says he didn't do. The writer also calls him anti-semitic which anybody with any knowledge of him knows he is not. He joked that "all reggae is vile" but actually likes lots of reggae songs - which again isn't mentioned. Etc, etc. There are too many factual mistakes in the article to actually list. A really dumb piece of writing.

True but he is anti semetic. Most zionists are

I see hollywood bowl still not sold out.
He's f***ed it

If you need articles like this to influence your opinion on wether or not Morrissey is a racist, then you’re thick as pig shit. Use your own heads, observe his behaviour for yourselves and the outcome is clear. Even Moz might not even know he’s a racist, but his actions and allegiances are, so by definition, he’s a racist. It’s as open and shut as that I’m afraid.

I think this article is more for people who aren't fans and therefore aren't familiar with all of that stuff he said.

Anyway, instead of relying on articles like these to tell me how to interpret the things he's said, I have used my brain. I don't know what's in his head, but there are multiple ways to interpret what he's said.

"Everyone ultimately prefers their own race" could be a concealed way of saying: I prefer white people, and taking the heat off of himself by saying so do you.
Alternatively, it could just be a sociological observation abous self-segregation in our society. There are a million books written about that apropos of schools. The black kids generally go around together, the Asian kids are drawn to each other... why is this? And why do 89.8% of Americans marry within their own races? If Morrissey meant it in this way, I completely agree.

The only things he's ever said that might be racist (with racist intent):
"I don't hate Pakistanis but I dislike them immensely" ( Which I'm prepared to believe he didn't say as it's another bit of gossip from Rodent's book) Still, he definitely did say something about Pakistanis smelling funny in the Mackie letters.

Even For Britain being racist is debatable. I'm not talking about their ties, only what they represent. They have a problem with mass immigration for two main reasons as l can see it:
1. They believe that the Islamic ideology is destructive to their society.
2. They believe that the immigrants are importing their own cultures and the more immigrants, the more the dominant national culture disappears.

The first one can't be called racist, as much as prejudice based on culture. You can say they're prejudiced, yes, but it's nothing to do with race.

The second one can lead to hatred of all immigrants, but it isn't intrinsically that. It doesn't have to be about the individual immigrants at all, as its viewing thing on a larger scale.

Simply believing these two points doesn't necessarily make you a de facto racist... though I'm sure it's easy to make that leap. I don't think it's a fair assumption that everyone associated with For Britain or any group that promotes these ideas is racist. I don't think it's clear cut at all.

I think this article is more for people who aren't fans and therefore aren't familiar with all of that stuff he said.

Anyway, instead of relying on articles like these to tell me how to interpret the things he's said, I have used my brain. I don't know what's in his head, but there are multiple ways to interpret what he's said.

"Everyone ultimately prefers their own race" could be a concealed way of saying: I prefer white people, and taking the heat off of himself by saying so do you.
Alternatively, it could just be a sociological observation abous self-segregation in our society. There are a million books written about that apropos of schools. The black kids generally go around together, the Asian kids are drawn to each other... why is this? And why do 89.8% of Americans marry within their own races? If Morrissey meant it in this way, I completely agree.

The only things he's ever said that might be racist (with racist intent):
"I don't hate Pakistanis but I dislike them immensely" ( Which I'm prepared to believe he didn't say as it's another bit of gossip from Rodent's book) Still, he definitely did say something about Pakistanis smelling funny in the Mackie letters.

Even For Britain being racist is debatable. I'm not talking about their ties, only what they represent. They have a problem with mass immigration for two main reasons as l can see it:
1. They believe that the Islamic ideology is destructive to their society.
2. They believe that the immigrants are importing their own cultures and the more immigrants, the more the dominant national culture disappears.

The first one can't be called racist, as much as prejudice based on culture. You can say they're prejudiced, yes, but it's nothing to do with race.

The second one can lead to hatred of all immigrants, but it isn't intrinsically that. It doesn't have to be about the individual immigrants at all, as its viewing thing on a larger scale.

Simply believing these two points doesn't necessarily make you a de facto racist... though I'm sure it's easy to make that leap. I don't think it's a fair assumption that everyone associated with For Britain or any group that promotes these ideas is racist. I don't think it's clear cut at all.

There was a lot of suspicion of Pakistani's in the 60's/70's...........it was pretty normal across the board.

Back
Top Bottom